We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
Brookdale Place Cypress Station
provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.
At Brookdale Place Cypress Station
we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity.
Brookdale Place Cypress Station provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.
Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.
Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietician, helps residents retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.
Brookdale Cypress Station is located in Houston, Texas. Residents will find the surroundings comfortable with exceptional care.
- Population of City: Houston is the most-populous city in the state of Texas and the fourth largest city in the United States.
- Diverse City: Houston is the biggest ethnically diverse city in the country. Over 90 languages are spoken in the city. More than 400,000 undocumented immigrants live in the area.
- Income Lines: Close to 20% of the population live below the poverty line.
- Average Age in City: The average age of a person living in Houston is 32 years old.
- Weather: Houston's climate is considered humid subtropical but it is not in Tornado Alley. During summer months, days will reach 90 degrees. Houston gets very mild winters, as temperature usually range in the 50's during winter months.
- Senior Housing Facilities: As Houston is a large city, you will find a wide variety of senior housing facilities in the area (well over 200).
- Veteran's Facilities: The Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center is located in Houston. The hospital serves as the primary health care provider for almost 130,000 veterans in southeast Texas.
There are over 740 miles of freeways and expressways in Houston. The city has the fourth-worst congestion in the country, which is why public transportation is so important to many people living in the metro area.
- Transit Systems: The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County provides public transportation in the form of buses, light rail and lift vans.
- Trains: Amtrak provides service three times a week to Houston via the Sunset Limited.
- Cycling: The metro area has the largest number of bike commuters in Texas. The Houston B-Cycle currently operates 29 different stations in downtown and neighboring areas.
- Airports: Houston is served by three airports. The primary airport is George Bush Intercontinental Airport, which is the 10th busiest in the U.S. The other airports in the city are the William P. Hobby Airport and the Ellington Airport.
Health and Safety
- Hospitals: Houston is home to the Texas Medical Center, which is the world's largest research and healthcare institution. More heart surgeries are performed at TMC than anywhere else in the world.
- Crime Rate: Houston had 302 homicides in the year of 2016, which is ranked 46th in the U.S. with large city populations. Houston is a huge hub for trafficking of drugs, including cocaine and heroin. They are also one of the largest hubs in the U.S. for human trafficking. Even though crime is high, residents and families can feel safe because the Houston Police Department does an excellent job of keeping residents safe.
Sports and Leisure
Sports Teams: Houston has sports teams for many professional leagues, including:
- The Houston Astros are the Major League Baseball team in the city.
- The Houston Rockets are the National Basketball Association team in the city.
- The Houston Dynamo is the Major League Soccer team in the city.
- The Houston Dash is the National Women's Soccer League team in the city.
- The Scrap Yard Dawgs is the women's professional softball team in the city.
Gyms: There are a variety of gyms that seniors can go to or join throughout the metro Houston area, including:
- YMCA of Greater Houston, which has a program called Active Older Adults and Silver Sneakers, specially tailored for seniors.
- 24 Hour Fitness, which has a program called Active Aging, which is specifically tailored to seniors.
Shopping and Entertainment
Shopping: In 2010, Houston was rated the best city for shopping. The Galleria is located in the Uptown District and it is the largest shopping mall in the entire state of Texas.
Grocery Stores: There are a variety of grocery stores throughout metro Houston, both of large and small scale in size. Some of the more popular grocery stores include H-E-B Grocery, Food Town, and Phoenicia.
Restaurants: You will find just about any kind of restaurant in Houston. If you are looking for fine dining, you should try Brennan's. If you are looking for fast food, there is everything from McDonald's, Wendy's, Whataburger and Chick-fil-a. Some popular restaurants people enjoy include Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, Hugo's and Rainbow Lodge.
Movie Theaters: The Theater District is a 17-block entertainment complex where you can catch a movie and dinner. Other movie theater options include River Oaks Theatre, AMC Studio 30 and AMC Willowbrook 24.
Libraries: There are over 40 public libraries in the city. The closest library to Brookdale Cypress Station is the Shepard-Acres Homes Neighborhood Library. The library is open 6 days a week, is on the bus line, has computer classes, and has health and fitness classes.
City of Houston Senior Programs: HPARD Senior Programs provide a variety of recreation and leisure activities for seniors at community centers throughout the metro Houston area. Some of the activities seniors can enjoy (most of them free of charge) include:
- Craft classes
- Fitness and walking clubs
- Field trips
- Special holiday events
- Senior Olympics
- Sports programs