We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
Spring Creek Village Senior Living offers Assisted Living & Memory Care. It is located in beautiful Spring Texas on Holzwarth Road. We pride ourselves on being nominated Finalist with SeniorHomes.com best senior living for 2013. Choosing an assisted living facility for your loved one may be a difficult decision for you and your family. We offer superior service in assisted living! Our services include care for individuals with Alzheimer's and dementia, and assisted living for senior citizens due to illness or injury. Spring Creek Village Assisted Living & Memory Care offers comprehensive support and programs to help those that are affected with memory loss regain their ability in their functions. We offer short term and long term programs for senior care. We offer a variety of options to cater to each individual's needs. In our memory care neighborhood you will find comfortable community space, outdoor walkways and gardens, and a supportive staff. We offer special programs and daily activities so each resident can enjoy time with their loved ones. Our amenities include daily cooked meals, transportation, scheduled events, housekeeping, laundry center, chapel, and even a theatre. Our nurses are on staff 24/7 to ensure the best safety and care for our residents. Each room is especially furnished with spacious closets, kitchenette, and all utilities except telephone. Spring Creek Village Senior Living Assisted Living & Memory Care welcomes you to our family.
Spring Creek Village is located in the beautiful area of Spring, Texas, in the Spring-Cypress-Woodless area, and residents here have so many reasons to call Spring home. Known for its affordable lifestyle and excellent weather, Spring is a diverse location teeming with activities, culture and beauty.
With movie theaters, TGR Exotics Wildlife Club, golf courses, dance halls and unique restaurants, Spring has an ample selection of activities for seniors and families alike, all immersed in the warm hospitality that has helped make Texas famous.
Spring, Texas is a semi-small town of around 55,000 people.
- Average Age: The median age for Spring is 32.
- Weather: Like the majority of Texas, Spring has hot, humid summers and mild to chilly winters. May through September are the hottest months for Spring, with temperatures near 90 degrees Fahrenheit. November through February are the coldest months, with temperatures in the mid-40s range.
- Senior Housing Facilities: There are around 15 senior housing facilities, with Spring Creek Village being the closest to the center of town. With a walk score of 42, Spring Creek Village is a short distance to numerous restaurants, grocery stores and shopping centers.
Spring has excellent public transportation, with at least 10 highly rated transport services, including bus services, trains and taxis.
- Buses: Sawdust Park & Ride and Woodlands Express provide comfortable, convenient bus service and transport service in Spring. Spring Park and Ride has earned praise from locals for its convenient coach style transportation.
- Trains: Spring is close to an Amtrak station, which offers a variety of services. The local Amtrak has a ticket office, offering discounted rates for seniors. It is also fully wheelchair accessible with an enclosed waiting area. Seniors can also enjoy clean public restrooms, payphones, vending machines, free short- and long-term parking, a taxi stand and convenient public transit connections.
Health and Safety
There are seven hospitals in or near Spring, including the Texas Medical Center, ranked the largest medical center in the world. This system is also the largest hospital for children and cancer patients. The center has over 100,000 employees and delivers around 25,000 babies per year. There are the other medical facilities near Spring as well:
- Covenant Grace (1003 Pine Walk Trail)
- Green Valley House (5202 Alamosa Ln)
- Meadowhill Community Home (21710 Meadowhill Dr)
- Passion House (19110 Candletrail Drive)
- Shenandoah House (28902 Enchanted Drive)
- Spring Group Home (17403 Deer Creek)
- Verdecove Community Home (21023 Verdecove Lane)
- Crime Statistics: Spring has relatively low crime. With a national index rating of 38, residents are twice as likely to be victims of property crime in Spring compared with the state. The same goes for violent crime.
Sports and Leisure
The warm, mild climate of Spring makes it the perfect destination for any golf enthusiast.
- Golf Courses: With more than 10 golf courses, residents can enjoy well-maintained facilities. Willow Creek Golf Club is known for having very fast greens. Augusta Pines Golf Club offers an adult guest pass for the weekday for about $70. The junior pass is $25.
- Tennis Clubs/Courts: Options for tennis in the area provide opportunities to take classes to brush up on skills or for players to take their expertise directly to the court. The Spring Tennis Academy and Grand Sports Club are two popular local sites.
- Gyms: Seniors can take on yoga or pilates in Spring. The area has much to offer prospective health-conscious residents. Local aerobics, yoga or pilates groups cater to a wide range of interests. Spring even has an Anytime Fitness, open around the clock and accommodating any schedule.
Breathe Pilates Studio offers sessions year-round in private, semi-private and group classes. The rates at Breathe Studio fluctuate depending on the type of class, but a single private session runs $75, single semi-private $55 and group classes are $35.
- Cooking Classes: Of course, a good health plan also includes good meals, some that you can prepare on your own. Perhaps you just want to learn new recipes? Meal Masters is just one of the many locations offering cooking classes for blended age groups.
Shopping and Entertainment
- Restaurants: Like the rest of the state, Spring has its own renowned barbecue, Tex-Mex and Mexican cuisine, hamburgers, steaks and pork chops. However, Spring offerings remind residents that there are menus off the beaten path. Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese and Indian restaurants broaden residents' choices. CorkScrew BBQ offers braised ribs in an outdoor environment, and La Presa Mexican Restaurant has some of the best tacos in the area. The dining choices available in Spring are a pleasant surprise to those who want to keep trying something new.
- Shopping: With numerous boutiques, shopping centers and malls, Spring is quite the hub for shopping. There are the customary supermarket stores like Kroger and Walmart, but local businesses like H-E-B grocery ensure shoppers can imbibe the local culture.
There is one Luby's located in Houston, just a 10-minute drive along I-45.
- Movies and Entertainment: There is an AMC Spring 10 movie theater located right near I-45 and a Cinemark slightly west of the town. Spring also has comedy venues, dancing spots and the Comanche Trail Amphitheater. The ever-popular Comanche offers many city events throughout the year such as the Country Music and Crawfish Music Festivals.
- Museums: Spring is home to the new Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts and is a short drive from the museum district located in Houston. The district features 18 museums, many of which offer free admission.
- Religious Services: Keeping with the spirit of Texas, Spring is home to over 15 churches. These worship and faith centers offer services for diverse beliefs, including Lutheran, Baptist, Episcopal and Anglican denominations. Spring First Church is popular and well-known for its live, professional singing.
Overall, Spring is known for being a diversified, friendly town that rarely sees cold, snowy weather. It is close to major metropolitan areas of Texas like Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.