• Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Exercise Assistance

Wonderful Community

I am a hospice RN and I visit many care homes/assisted living facilities. I am always impressed when I enter this community. The staff are happy and friendly, the home is always clean and the residents are involved in activities directed by an awesome activity director. The care staff are stable with very little turnover. The resident to care provider ratio is better than any home around Spring. I would trust this community to take care of my mom and dad.

Highly recommended.

Lovely facility

This place is lively and big. I think at any one time, they have a maximum of 10 residents with 4 caregivers during the day and 3 at night. They have a nice, big kitchen with a lovely dining room and everything is bright and lit up. You can see the residents sitting around and talking, playing games, and there’s a big backyard. I’ve talked with the caregivers and they’re very sweet and responsive. They seem very helpful and you can tell right away that none of them have attitude problems. They’re just happy to be of service. It seems like an overall happy place and my Mom will be moving in soon.

Carol Carol

Thanks for such a wonderful review. We really appreciate your kind words

Lovely residence for your loved ones

Excellent choice for my dad. They cook and serve good meals. The ratio of staff to residents is exceptional. They are trained in many aspects of care for the elderly and those with dementia. The staff, without exception, are caring loving individuals, who seem to regard their jobs as almost a calling. One of the co-owners has her mother-in-law in the residence and both of the owners are RN's. I believe that the has a lot to do with their management and administration of the medications that the residents require.

Very happy!

Carol Carol

Thanks for such a lovely review. Very much appreciated

Clean, friendly well priced and nice community. Large rooms of fresh paint.

Carol Carol

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated

Very friendly staff and large rooms.

Love this place!

Everyone who has not been by this home is really missing out. The care given here is outstanding! The house is CLEAN! Different activities and crafts are done DAILY. The rooms here are spacious and inviting as well. What I love about this home is that the employees care about their residents and encourage the residents to succeed in all that they do. It's the HIDDEN GEM of Spring!

Carol Carol

Thanks so much for your review Krystal. We really appreciate the feedback.

Great little gem

Home Bridge highlights the PErSONAL in personal care facilities. This pretty little gem of a residence gives my mom round-the-clock attention and medical awareness -and such healthy yummy home cooking that her appetite is back!

[Removed] is the manager and also a Registered Nurse. She keeps an ongoing connection with us to get family recipes and good ideas for social enrichment
(like FACE TIME, visits, art projects, manicure day and group outings), so we feel very close to Mom's daily support -and Mom feels familiarity and confidence in her "home".

Thank you for such a caring and professional staff HomeBridge Care

Carol Carol

Thank you Robin for your wonderful review of our home. We appreciate your support and we all love your mom.

Creative and Compassionate Community

I love that this community is always so creative with activities. This is not a place where"old people are parked."
They have tea parties, costume parties and cookie decorating! It seems like they always have something fun going on.
The staff seems to really care about taking the time to engage their residents. It also helps that the community is run by a nurse. As a family member that gives me a feeling of confidence.
The home is also beautiful and when I have visited around meal times the food looks really delicious. The seniors seem to agree.

Carol Carol

Thanks Kathryn for your wonderful review. Next time you come visit, ask for a plate of our yummy food.

Wonderful home with exceptional care providers

My mom lives at Homebridge Care. She has lived here for the past 5 months and I am so impressed with the home, staff, and the manager who is a Registered Nurse. The care providers are a gift from heaven. I have never seen such compassion, patience and love. Dementia is a very difficult disease to manage but these girls are impressive. I love the fact that this home is small (only has 16 beds) The staff know the residents very well and notice any small changes in health or behavior before it becomes a major problem. I am so happy we picked this home. It is a perfect fit. HomeBridge Care organizes family and resident meetings every quarter and genuinely want to hear about suggestions for improvement. The food is also great and the residents have a lot of input into the meal planning.

Carol Carol

Thanks Melinda for a wonderful review. We really appreciate your time. We love your mom.

My family moved my mother into this facility when her dementia became too difficult to manage at home. I fell that she gets excellent care at this facility. The staff are all very caring and attentive. My mother adapted to this facility quickly and enjoys the company and daily activities. I would highly recommend this facility.

Carol Carol

Thank you so much for such a lovely review James. I am happy to hear you and your family are happy with Homebridge Care. We love your mother dearly.

Great Place. Need new weekend staff!

Over the weekend, some staff are noisy during the nighttime. The TV is too loud and there is loud personal phone conversations from the staff. Other than that it is a wonderful place. Some new quiet staff would be greatly appreciated!

Carol Carol

This home in now under new ownership. TV is not allowed once all residents go to bed.

Great Staff!

Very Nice!

Carol Carol

Small, family style assisted living