In most cases, wherever you are at in your retirement journey, Ella Springs offers a senior housing option that helps enrich your life. Not only do we provide a state of the art movie theater with comfy seating, walking paths, BBQ pavilion, and a dog park, but we also offer a wide variety of apartment sizes and upgradable features.

There are numerous dining rooms and menu options within our community. From a full-service dining room offering table service, to quick grab and go fare, our array of quality menu choices and flexible hours should satisfy large and small appetites alike. Ella Spring' chef focuses on healthy meal options, complete with fresh ingredients, seasonal vegetables and fruits, and local favorites.

Don't worry though, a few down home comfort foods will be offered, just in case…

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Laundry
  • Weekly Houskeeping
  • Recreational & Social Activities

A God Send

Ella Springs has been excellent. When we were touring, I met everyone on staff all the way up to the CEO, and I got assurances on every level that my friend would be well taken care of. They have absolutely delivered so far. The food is excellent, the community is clean and well maintained, and they have activities catered to the residents to help stimulate their minds and engage them. We found out my friend likes coloring, so they have coloring competitions. They have puzzles, games, and other activities as well. Ella Springs has been a god send, and I would absolutely recommend it to others.

Gorgeous Community

I really liked Ella Springs Senior Living Community. It was a really great tour. It is new and just gorgeous. This was a very affordable in comparison to other really nice communities. The staff was super friendly. Unfortunately, it was still a bit out of our price range.