• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Laundry
  • Weekly Houskeeping
  • Recreational & Social Activities

A God Send

Ella Springs has been excellent. When we were touring, I met everyone on staff all the way up to the CEO, and I got assurances on every level that my friend would be well taken care of. They have absolutely delivered so far. The food is excellent, the community is clean and well maintained, and they have activities catered to the residents to help stimulate their minds and engage them. We found out my friend likes coloring, so they have coloring competitions. They have puzzles, games, and other activities as well. Ella Springs has been a god send, and I would absolutely recommend it to others.

Gorgeous Community

I really liked Ella Springs Senior Living Community. It was a really great tour. It is new and just gorgeous. This was a very affordable in comparison to other really nice communities. The staff was super friendly. Unfortunately, it was still a bit out of our price range.

Ella Springs is a new Assisted Living & Memory Care community conveniently located off the I-45 near Spring, TX and The Woodlands. Ella Springs offers anytime restaurant style dining, a best in class clinical program for safety and wellness, and resort style amenities to make your stay feel like a permanent vacation: spa, salon, movie theatre (with Dolby surround sound & headphones for the hearing impaired), dog park, customized daily activities, scheduled transportation, and much more. Through our partnerships we also offer onsite rehabilitation services and an onsite Geriatrician for care plans. Come visit us for a lunch a tour!