Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood - Spring, TX

Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood - Spring, TX has yet not published prices.

For the best memory care for your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia in the Houston, area, consider Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood assisted living community in Spring, Texas. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. That’s why our assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood assisted living community. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

The culinary staff at Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

At Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

They Are Trying their Best

They are trying very hard to do what they can for my wife. She's having a hard time adjusting. However, I feel they could be proactive on feeding her and the meals could be better tasting. The staff call me with updates about how she is doing. It is clean from what I can tell but the furniture could be cleaned or replaced. I piked the community because they seemed more like a memory care.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We take great care in finding staff members who have a real compassion for seniors with memory care needs. We specialize in memory care, it's our passion, and we're pleased to see that it shows in what we do.

When I have been in Autumn Leaves several times. I am not impressed on what I have seen. The people are sitting in a circle and looked drugged out placed in front of a t.v. Seems that there is no life in that facility and is DEPRESSING.

Judy Brown

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Nice People Here

My mother seems to be doing well here at this community. It is a big transition from assisted living to memory care, but they are trying their best to care for her. The staff is good, they are nice people. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. I know she is safe, and in good hands at this facility. I would recommend

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

Care for us

We are happy with this community. We like the care from the staff members. They do offer activities that she is trying to participate in with the other residents. The community is clean and well taken care of. We like that when you visit that the other residents make you feel at home. We would recommend the care given here to other families.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Amazing place!

Things are going really well hear for my father in law. The food is good and he enjoys it no complaints. We also got to participate in the Thanksgiving meal and it was excellent. The lead nurse is absolutely amazing and has been really helpful.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments.

Praise for the activities director!

I can't imagine any person better suited to their job than Tonya [Removed], who is the activity coordinator at this facility. Tonya is always upbeat, sympathetic and encouraging with the residents. She has a heart of kindness that is so important for the well-being of the residents. She is the most irreplaceable person there.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments on our Life Engagement Program. We continually strive to get to know each resident on a personal level so that we may offer personalized memory care activities for every resident.

Your nurse named Kuby is very rude and unprofessional. Train your staff on how to be polite. She's raising her voice and very unrespectful. How could you have a staff like that if you are caring for old people?

Judy Brown

I’d like to apologize for your disappointing experience while visiting our community. We have already contacted the staff in Cypresswood and are taking immediate steps to review the issues you raised.

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your dissatisfaction, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

It has been just a wonderful place.

It has been just a wonderful place. They go above and beyond to make my grandfather happy. It has really worked out well. He is spoiled with food, so he complains, but I have eaten there, and I would say the food is okay, but the portions aren't as big as he is used to. I really like that they have these little family areas that you can reserve, for meals, it's fantastic. The people are very responsive, if someone needs something, they will drop everything and do it right now. They have activities seven days a week. They are designed for Alzheimer's/dementia people. They were the more expensive place, but the person who introduced me to the facility really won me over, Tammy just knew her product, and that was my grandfather. She pointed out the things like the design of their building, and that made the difference for me.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who are pleased with the care we provide to their loved ones.

very positive experience

Overall it's been a very positive experience at Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood. I cant think of anything negative to say about this place. Everything just went really well. I definitely would have her in this facility again.

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood.

Expected Better

Take a tour and talk to love ones of residents before you decide.

Thank you for sharing.

It's far and above better than the place where my loved one came from. To me that was paramount in going there. It far exceeds anything else out there.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood.

I thought that they were very helpful and informative.

I toured here as I was looking into options. I thought that they were very helpful and informative. I feel like I learned a lot.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community and for taking the time to post your kind comments.

Friendly, caring staff

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I think out of all the places we saw Autumn Leaves was my favorite! The personnel were nice and everyone was friendly. The premises were super clean, and even the people who weren't all there mentally were happy and well cared for!

Judy Brown

They are doing excellent!

They are doing excellent, they are really friendly, and very clean. They offer superior value. Everything they do is excellent, the food, the activities, the care services. It was a toss up between two communities, and we feel so lucky we chose this one. They gave me a price reduction for one year, and even helped me look at the long range financial planning. I took it, and I am so glad because we couldn't be happier. Everyone of the staff, the caregivers, the supervisors, the nursing staff, all of them are just great!

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Autumn Leaves Cypresswood has a capable and caring staff

My mother has been a resident for over a year now. A good facility has become an excellent facility following the addition of many wonderful new staff members recently. The staff is very caring and have done so many things to make Mom's journey as safe and stimulating as possible. Bonnie has made many changes both big and small - all have been meaningful and increased the level of care for all of the residents. Kimberly cannot be a more caring person who seems to always know what's going on with Mom. Tonya and her great activities have brought Mom from just watching others to getting into the middle of what's going on, providing lots of stimulation and interaction. Bernadette's nursing care has really been a wonderful addition for Mom in several different ways. The caregivers are friendly and so kind to Mom. We have enjoyed many wonderful family nights which are held monthly. We know Mom is receiving excellent care by special people.

Judy Brown

Thank you for noticing our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Great facility and only getting better!

This facility has come a long way the last few months. Under the direction and guidance of ED Bonnie Berkman and DHC Bernadette Aguirre, the care and delivery of service has improved greatly. They have employed a staff now that truly cares for the residents. While there has always been a nurse in the building, now there is truly nursing going on. The DHC brings a vast knowledge of dementia on a clinical and personal level. She has been an asset to this community. She guides the Care team with a steady, even hand to ensure each resident is lovingly cared for. Bonnie and Bernadette are a formidable team and things will only get better as they continue to tweak the processes and emphasize the delivery of high level care at all times.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Autumn Leaves, Cypresswood -- Outstanding place for placing your loved one.

Husband has been at the facility almost 2 years and I'm extremely pleased. Dir. Bonnie Berkman, hands on direction, has turned a good facility around to an outstanding one. Caregivers are now required to have certifications, they are compassionate, caring, know their jobs well and go beyond the call of duty. All residents are bathed regularly, they faces are washed, teeth brushed, and changed timely. Bedrooms are locked so other residents aren't going in/out of rooms taking things or scaring residents at night. There are activities for stimulation and socialization from 9 to 5, seven days a week and movies at night. Families can eat with their loved ones free. I eat at least once a day. Food is very good and looks appealing. The place is very clean. There is a family night every month with dinner and entertainment. Place has security cameras which can be reviewed to see residents and employees. I can leave my husband knowing he will be cared for.

Judy Brown

Nice and clean, staff was v...

Nice and clean, staff was very friendly, and I'm sure they are doing the best they can with the patients. For me it was depressing. Thank heavens my husband's memory is not that bad. My heart goes out to the patients and their families.

Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood is great so far.

We love the new place! We also love the director and the caregivers. Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood is great so far.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

It was nice and clean and beautiful, but large and busy.

It was nice and clean and beautiful, but it just wasn't for us. There were just too many people, it was a rather large facility. I think it was a little overwhelming and scary for my loved one. For someone who is confused it can be a lot going on.

They said they were checking on her every two hours and they weren't.

They said they were checking on her every two hours and they weren't. They didn't even comb her hair when I would come to the place. One time she was so wet that urine ran down her leg and into her shoes. I didn't see a lot of things going on, there were about ten in each wing with four wings. There are some people that try hard, but there are some that make it hard for everyone.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Goo Review

The facility is wonderful with all amenities and activities. To help with the transition we used day care and this enabled the transition to be smooth and painless.
Teresa Wolfe and all staff members were super and went above and beyond to accomodate our loved one.
Even with regards to the kitty.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.