Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Chester - Chester, NJ

Best choice after home sweet home

My mother has been in the Memory Care Living at Chester for a little over two years. The home is bright and cheerful.
We were encouraged to decorate her room and make it personalized for our Mom. The nurses and aides show a lot of care and love for the patients. My mother enjoys the food too. When I visit my mother, she will often say, "if I cannot be at my own home, this is a very nice place".
Every Saturday a singer, [Removed], comes in to play music. The patients really come alive - singing, tapping their feet and sometimes get up to dance.
They have started to increase the activities beyond coloring and doing puzzles. The patients love tapping balloons to one another and throwing soft balls onto a target.
While there is never a perfect place for our mother since she left the family home, I know she is safe and well cared for.

Dan Wolen

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your 4-star rating. I would like to invite you to contact me at your convenience so I can hear more about your experiences with Memory Care Living at Chester and what areas we can continue to improve to ensure you view us as a 5 star location in the future. I personally appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and keeping me informed with any future feedback you have- Dan Wolen, Chief Operating Officer

Very Happy for Almost Two Years Now

My dad has been at Memory Care in Chester for almost 2 years now and we are very happy with the facility. We love Sherry, LeMar, Kim, and Sydney especially.

It definitely feels like a family. There may not be a lot of activities that the residents can participate in, but they do their best. They have outside people come in for entertainment and although my dad can't recall a lot of things, he does remember some of them!

We just could not take care of my dad at home any longer and we feel so lucky to have found Memory Care where he can live a safe, content life. The staff is especially receptive to any questions and/or suggestions we have and they are wonderful communicating directly with us.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Cheryl ,thank you for taking the time to share your kind thoughts with us!

Pleased Family

My family and I are very pleased. The employees are very friendly and do an outstanding job. The facility is very clean and well kept. The cleanliness, friendliness, and care services are excellent. I would recommend this place to everyone. We are just really pleased with everything.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you Suzanne! Your kind words don't go unnoticed. We are excited to hear you are happy with Memory Care Living in Chester!

Not the right fit for us, but had a homey atmosphere.

I felt that the residents with dementia were further advanced that my mother and that she would not fit in. However, it was a very homey atmosphere and they had a great area for the residents to spend time in outside of their rooms. Also it had a great garden setting for them to spend time outdoors when the weather improved.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your comment Linda. We do have homes strictly for active residents. Please feel free to come tour with us again! All of our homes are residential style, with the garden and a secure outdoor space. We would love for you to come again so we can find the best home for your mother.

A Really Good Place for My Dad

My dad lives at Memory Care Living at Chester. We are very happy with the whole situation. It is very clean and very friendly. So far we have had a positive interaction with the doctors who visit the center, so that is good.

I can't really comment on the activities since I am not there all the time - only when I visit.

Overall we are very pleased and feel that our dad is getting wonderful, loving care.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words. Sherry and the staff are a great team and we are happy you have chosen the Memory Care Living to become a part of your family.

Not impressed. When we arri...

Not impressed. When we arrived residents on couch watching tv...but most of them sleeping. His mom needs more of apartment like set up rather than house set up. The facility was clean and residents looked well cared for and was secure. Just not good fit for his mom. His mom was very upset with us for looking at the facility. She did not like it all.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your comment. We do have activities throughout the day for our residents. Our residents help cook, put the groceries away, and do routine meaningful activities that they may have done while living without Alzheimer's disease or dementia. We are happy you liked our house and we hope you have found a great living situation for your mother. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Dedicated Alzheimer

They are just a wonderful community. Everything has been going great so far. They are a dedicated Alzheimer community so they know what they are doing. We are very pleased with them. They are very caring and the care they are providing. Seems like they really want to get to know their residents and provide them great care. I would recommend them to anyone.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Your kind words are appreciated! We hope you chose Memory Care Living! Thank you for recommending us and please continue to refer us, we are always happy to get to know new people and better the lives of individuals living with Alzheimer's or dementia.

Our Fox Trail Memory Care Living's Chester, NJ community serves residents suffering from Alzheimer's and dementia, our care professionals are dedicated to spending fulfilling time with your loved one. Fox Trail memory care environments are designed for those that need help with activities for daily living (ADL). So, you can trust our community to provide a safe and secure place with a professional staff trained to care for someone with memory issues.