Mease Manor Inc - Dunedin, FL has yet not published prices.

Living at Mease Manor

I live at Mease Manor in independent living, but have also been in the skilled nursing (rehab) facility (due to an accident). Everything regarding services about Mease Manor is top notch and a real value. Now they are working on upgrading the facility itself--very exciting. After 4 years living here, I still feel very fortunate to have made such a good decision (after visiting and staying in (for visits) many, many facilities before choosing Mease Manor. The activities, care, cleanliness, and value are the best!

Nice looking place

Nice place!

I think they do a good job overall at Mease Manor. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff here are friendly, professional, and do a great job looking out for the people who live here. I'd give them high marks across the board!