Meadows on Fairview - Wyoming, MN

great place, very home like environme...

great place, very home like environment, friendly staff,beautiful bright open spaces, near the Fairview Hospital

I toured Meadows on Fairview. I think...

I toured Meadows on Fairview. I think this is a great place for my dad. I will talk to my mom and fill out an application for placement. Thanks for your help!!!

Meadows on Fairview is modern construction with an Arts and Crafts, prairie-style design. We offer an apartment home setting for adults age 62 and older who need daily assistance. For those with mild to moderate memory loss, The Cottage at Meadows on Fairview offers memory care. As your needs change, we can tailor services to you. We offer pay-as-you-go services. Take advantage of social gatherings, activities and our commitment to provide opportunities for life-long learning. Meadows on Fairview is owned and managed by Ebenezer, a trusted name in Minnesota for providing quality senior services since 1917. Ebenezer is a part of Fairview Health Services.