Meadowood Assisted Living & Memory Care - Grapevine, TX has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Special Diet Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Private Pay Care
- Management and Evaluation
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Pets Allowed
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Rehab
- Resident Activites
- 24 hour care
- Personal care
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Laundry services
- Safety Checks
- Exercise Assistance
- Companion Care
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Nurses on Staff
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personalized care plans
- Daily up and about check
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Free Nourishment Stations
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Medical Director on Staff
- hospice care assistance
- Free Assessment
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Outside Patio Garden
- Full-time Activity Director
- Massage Therapy
- Anytime Dining
- Memory Care Services
- Secure Memory Unit
- Female & Male Residents
Tour was nice but rooms are small
I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. I really liked the person who gave me the tour. She seemed really nice and was very knowledgeable. It’s a very nice community and they had a nice courtyard outside. The apartment I was shown was a little on the small side and the building needed some updates. I didn’t pick this facility because there is a major highway not that far away and there was a lot of traffic. I would recommend this facility to other families.
We toured a few different communities and we had certain things that the community needed to meet in order to be considered. The staff here was very friendly and helpful. The community was very nice clean and well maintained. However, I just didn't feel after talking to them and walking around that they were going to meet the care level of my mom.
Nicely laid out
Meadowood Assisted Living & Memory Care was beautiful and nicely laid out for the residents. The staff was friendly and helpful answering our questions. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community in California to be closer to my family.
My loved one's stay is going just fine at Meadowood! The staff are sure to cater to her needs and requests, and the facility stays clean and well maintained. The meals were also fine for my loved one.
Was this review helpful?
A quiet nice community!
Mom likes living at Meadowood. The staff are friendly. The food is good and they have good sized portions. This is a small community and they keep it clean. She likes to participate in some of the daily activities. She has her own apartment and was able to bring in her own furniture. I wish there was more to do around the community. I would recommend this community.
Was this review helpful?
Beautiful Well Maintained Community!!
This community is truly beautiful. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had. The rooms had an apartment feel to them. They had a kitchen bathroom and a lot of storage space. The place overall had a positive atmosphere. I would recommend this community to anyone.
Was this review helpful?
My mother in law is doing well here at this community. It has been a nice transition for us to this community. They are willing to work with us and listening to us in regarding her care plan. We do feel like she is in good hands here, and receiving good care. They have a good staff, they have been helpful and attentive. It is a good looking community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. It has been a good experience so far. I would recommend this community, we are satisfied with her move here.
Was this review helpful?
The caregivers at Meadowood Assisted Living and Memory Care are very caring and loving. I am really pleased with the care that are providing my loved one. I would rate the caregivers a 4 of 5. The community overall has been a challenge since my loved one has moved in. They have been short staffed for several weeks and the management and director keep stating that they are working on it. They have yet to fulfill this need. I have personally had to help other residents move from wheelchairs to chairs because there is a lack of staff to keep an eye on them. They have filled the activities staff position with very friendly and lovely people. However, they are not skilled or trained in working with the activity abilities of the residents. Some of the activities offered are not appropriate for the residents mobility or memory.
Was this review helpful? 1
From the Office
We are committed to providing quality services in an inviting, comfortable environment. Our professional and personalized services are designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us. At Meadowood, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices, and dignity.
Every design feature of Meadowood is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You’ll feel at home in this inspiring and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture with a Texas flare
• Easy to navigate one story floorplan
• Welcoming covered front porch
• Landscaped enclosed courtyard
• Covered outdoor seating areas with cooling fans
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, full-size refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response and wireless pendants
• Telephone, cable TV and internet connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (except in Memory Care)
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
• Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
• Internet game room for playing games, keeping up with the latest news and checking email
• Restaurant-style dining provided in the Grand Dining Room
• Enjoy the Café for coffee, snacks and casual dining
• Lighter fare options available on the Café Select menu