Meadowbrook Care Center, Inc - Freeport, NY

Meadowbrook Care Center, Inc - Freeport, NY has yet not published prices.

Great place for your sick loved one

My aunt has lived here for many years . She had a stroke.She is very happy and well cared for. I have zero complaints about this place. My family is very happy with everything they have done. I recommend this place.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your positive review and recommendation. Nothing makes us happier thank knowing you and your loved ones are happy and well cared for here at Meadowbrook Care Center.

Institute for Advanced Rehab at Meadowbrook is a 280 Bed Extended & Short-Term Care Facility located in Freeport, New York, home to Long Island’s Historic Nautical Community.
The Center offers 24 hour extended care in an environment specifically created to enhance daily living while providing quality care. Our Nursing Staff consists of the finest professionals in health care today, offering a unique blend of experience, dedication, caring and compassion that our residents so richly deserve.
Our extensive rehabilitation department has State-of-the-Art Physical and Occupational Therapy equipment. The Rehabilitation Staff is committed to assisting residents to maximize their potential so they may live independently and enhance their quality of life.
Additionally, our innovative therapeutic activities program includes manual arts, trips, entertainment, and focuses on the uniqueness and preferences of each individual.
We offer Outpatient Physical Rehab Services at flexible hours & strive to provide our residents with the utmost in top-quality care, provided by our experienced and dedicated staff.
Meadowbrook’s beautiful facility is easily reached both by car and by public transportation.
We are located at 320 West Merrick Road, in Freeport, New York. Parking is available on premises.