There’ no place like home!

Our son lives in Harmony. He is almost 40 and has lived here close to ten years. His apartment is lovely with a nice view on the third floor. His room has a new carpet and linoleum floor in the [removed] He likes living there because he enjoys the food and the staff treats him with respect. He prefers to be left alone to listen to his music, however, there are times when he is more social and he seems to get along with the rest of the residents. He enjoys the opportunity to associate with the diversity of people who live there. There are young people from a nearby Church who help with gardening and spending times with the residents. I think the main reason he likes it there is it feels like a comfortable and safe home for him. He appreciates that it is his own place.

Professional staff

The staff seemed polite, professional and caring. They answered any questions and concerns that we had immediately. The facility itself was well decorated and clean. The residents seem happy and well taken care of.

My Mom is happy here.

The Staff that I have met so far are so friendly to both my Mom and my family! The fellow residents are all happy and friendly as well. This reflects highly on Marycrest. My Mom likes it and that is what is important!

Very great and has a building for dis...

Very great and has a building for disabled. Hang up is getting Dad qualified for benefits in Colorado.

We have a complete activity calendar but also offer small group programming that is quarterly based classes or groups that resident pick from a catalog based on their interest. These are smaller groups that allow for residents to get to know each other in an intimate setting versus the larger group or meal time settings. We offer a set menu daily but have a variety of set options for alternative as well. We follow state regulations as far as staffing ratios so it is 1:10 in the AM, 1:15 for PM and we have an overnight waiver fro 1:30. We typically operate with a wait list and currently l have no openings but we are a large community and things and constantly changing.