Sunrise of Westminster - Westminster, CO

older but most impressed with staff and caring attitude . Have deposit down here on 2 bdr.

older but most impressed with staff and caring attitude .

Happy residents!!

I had recently taken a tour of this property for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff did a great job with the presentation and made sure to be patient with all my mothers questions. I liked the open floor plan and thought they had and that it was easy to navigate through the building. It was just not the right fit for my mother in the end decision.

Dad's Great Care

I like the care of this commuity. The staff is wonderful and I like that they keep me informed on his progress or if there are anything changes. The staff is supportive to the residents. We both enjoy the wonderful meals. They offer the residents activities that are helpful. We would be happy to recommend this community for the good care and value for a loved one.

Our visit

This looked like a beautiful community when we visited. The apartments looked nice and the person that took us on tour was friendly. My loved one just did not get the best first impression when we visited. I would recommend maybe taking a look at it.

Tour with consideration

We toured this community for care for the family. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions we had on the care. the community had a nice and clean appearance. They have a nice menu of good health meals. The activities seem to be helpful for the residents. We would recommend this community for your for other families.

My mom's care

I like the care at this community for my mom. The staff is always caring and they keep me informed on her progress. The meals are very pleasing with a good variety. She does like the activities and enjoys the outdoors. This community is always clean and taken care of. I highly recommend this community to other families for a good value and great care for a loved one.

Susie

This being a very unsettling time, we have found this assisted living facility a wonderful solution to our problems. All staff are extremely friendly and always available to help. Cleanliness couldn't be better. Food and snacks are wonderful! They have a big variety of activities for both passive and active participants. A nice variety of rooms available. We feel greatful for this facility and staff. Staff is extremely supportive and have very good resident management skills. Definitely a 5 rating

A Community On Short Notice

My husband is doing okay with the care that they provide at this community. I didn't have much time and such a short time frame to find a community for him.

Comfortable Living!!

I would definitely recommend the Sunrise of Westminster because of the quality of care they provide for my loved one. The staff is very friendly and are helping her adjust to the community. The place is kept very clean and organized. The meals overall are pretty average. The room she is in is very comfortable and has everything she needs. We are very happy with our choice.

Mom's Great Care

My mom is in great hands here.The staff is very friendly and patient. She likes the food and seems to be happy with the variety. They do offer her alot of activities that she is active in. A few of the activities are bingo. craft exercises for her to stay active . I am happy to see that this was a great choice for my mom. I would highly recommend this community to other families for excellent care for there loved one.

A great tour

This community is very nice. i was pleased with the food that was offered. The staff is very nice and helpful to the needs of residence. This community is very nice, but not what we could afford at the time needed.

A nice community.

I had a nice tour at this community. The staff was very nice and friendly. They did have alot of activities that would be available if we would had moved into this location. The value was acceptable for the care, but we found a nice place closer to home. We would over all recommend this community to other family members for the care that they could offer.

Sunrise is great!

This place is AMAZING!! The staff is GREAT, helpful, thoughtful, and supportive! It's clean and friendly and brightly lit. I would highly recommend this place!

Great so far!!

Sunrise has been, so far, a great experience! The staff are really amazing and helpful. My mom seems really happy. And I'm happy knowing that she's in a place where she is taken care of and safe. And with people who seem to genuinely care about her.

Staff was friendly and very helpful in getting things set up and settled.

The food is below my expectations.

I would caution others about the grades/levels of care and how it impacts the cost. It would have made sense to have seen or sampled the food before my father moved in. The food is below my expectations and he's not crazy about it. There's too much repetition, not a lot of variety. They do offer activities but he hasn't participated much.

extremely friendly

Sunrise of Westminster has a very home like feel to it. Very warm and welcoming. We moved my mom there and they have been great. It is a very well kept nice clean facility that looks nice and smells good. Best of all, the staff there is all really wonderful. They are extremely friendly and helpful.

They were just absolutely wonderful.

They were just absolutely wonderful. We used them just for a short respite stay. The staff was great, they were attentive and friendly. It was kept very clean. The food and the activities were good, no complaints there. We were pretty happy with it, she came home spoiled.

All on one level

My loved ones haven’t been there very long. My mother seems to enjoy the activities. It’s all on one level. It’s easier for elderly get around without elevators and such. The food is excellent. The parking can be a little limited. It’s really great, small, and tightknit community.

Beautiful

I was very impressed by the facilities and the staff. They were delightful to work with. Unfortunately my mother's health declined just as we were about to move her to Sunrise and we had to change course and move her to a skilled nursing facility. I believe that she would have thrived at Sunrise had her health stabilized. The atmosphere is very homelike and the amenities unmatchable.

They really don't have a lot of activ...

They really don't have a lot of activities. The residents wander around aimlessly in and out of other rooms, or are sleeping in chairs. Some people aren't in to coloring children's color books, and it's just not stimulating. It would be nice if they had more physical activities, like light weights or a treadmill situated to they can't hurt themselves. I was also disappointed in the food selection. For those who don't have teeth, there's not much variety. I haven't tasted it, but I've seen it and it looks like it tastes good. Lastly, it would be nice if they had a male caregiver during all shifts, to help the men who would prefer a male caregiver.
Other than that, the staff is very nice and friendly. We really liked the looks of the facility, but you just don't know until they move in. Out of what we saw, they were the best.

Out of price range. No Med...

Out of price range. No Medicaid. Great facilities.

Great Place!

Overall I think that it is a great place. Do a good job and try pretty hard. My grandma really likes it. She is independent with a couple extra services. Three meals a day are offered with the price of the rent, but she has a small kitchenette. She doesn't have a stove. The apartments at Sunrise were the largest and nicest of the ones that we viewed, and we felt like she would be the happiest here. They have a lot of activities: singing, coffee hour, a trip once a week to a store, movies, cards, games and crafts.

A little disapointing

We have been a little disappointed in the staff and their ethics. It looks good from the outside but on the inside it’s different. Some of the staff makes our loved one feel like they should not be there which makes them more depressed. The time we visited the community they had lots of activities with what seemed to be a lot of variety but seems like there has been less activities and less variety now. They have not been as supportive to some of our decisions and our instructions. Overall we have been a little disappointed with the community.

Sunrise Senior Living

We’re very sorry to hear that you had this experience with our community. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and we are committed to providing all residents with quality care. Please contact us at [removed] so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

Beautiful place in door & out, immacu...

Beautiful place in door & out, immaculate. Director was wonderful, very informative. My brother & I both think the cottage (one-level) style would be very appealing to Mom. Love the pricing structure, variable to the residents needs.

Nice. Big fireplace. Alzhiemers unit ...

Nice. Big fireplace. Alzhiemers unit had about 10-12 residents (I think). Most were sitting asleep. Will take thru all stages.

Just east of Highway 36 and minutes from Boulder to the north and Metro Denver to the south, Sunrise of Westminster overlooks the majestic Rocky Mountains to the west, affording spectacular views of the sunset. Our one-story cottage-style community enables all our residents, especially those using walkers and wheelchairs, a spacious and open environment for easy access in both our apartments and common areas. Our living room features a large stone fireplace that can be enjoyed from our living room and our activities area/dining room - giving the area a very warm and cozy atmosphere to be enjoyed by residents, family members and guests.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.