Maple Ridge - Freeland, WA

Maple Ridge - Freeland, WA has yet not published prices.

Grate place to live:-)

My first impression was on the phone with Maple Ridge,very helpful, friendly, and the understanding of the difficult time that I was going thru with family. When I set up a visit I was extremely impressed by how beautiful it was on the outside as well as on the inside!! [removed] Staff were very friendly and willing to help in any way to make this move the easiest and the fastest way possible! very efficient and professional with a at home feel!!! They worked around the issues I was having and made me feel at ease that everything was going to work out just fine. It [removed] I moved my brother is and he is so very happy there!!!! He loves the food, he loves the quite atmosphere and the activities, but most of all the staff and the seniors that live at Maple Ridge!!!

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad you appreciate how helpful, friendly, efficient, professional and the understanding we try to be. We are so happy your brother is so happy enjoying the activities, the delicious food, quite atmosphere and the awesome residents at our beautiful Maple Ridge community!

My mother's care

My mom is doing very well here. I like being close by so I may visit ofter. She does like the community and the caring staff. We are happy that she is involved with activities that are offered to her. The community is clean and we have recommended others to this community for the great care and the value that is received here.

Maple Ridge provides senior living at its finest. Many people think of senior living as a sterile, thankless environment, filled with plates of cold mush for breakfast, lunch and dinner and doctor's needles. This couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to Maple Ridge, because we are excellent at everything that we offer and are able to make sure that your medical needs are addressed. Regardless of what type of care you are looking for, be sure that you do everything in your power to let us help you. When you visit and live with our facility, you will be able to get the quality of life that you need every step of the way. What this means is that you will be given the chance to take part in our recreational facilities, and participate in the nursing and medical care that we take pride in offering people like you. If this is what you need, plan on setting up a visit to our beautiful facilities. When you get in touch with us, you will be able to get everything that you need out of your life, and will get a helping hand for everything that you need. Whether you just need a little bit of help getting dressed or need care that will help you for the rest of your life, we are the ones that you need to get in touch with. At Maple Ridge, we take your life needs seriously and would be happy to address them.