GenCare Lifestyle at Lynnwood - Lynnwood, WA

A good tour!

I had a good tour of GenCare Lifestyle. The lady that took me around was very pleasant and she answered all of my questions. The facility was older, and the atmosphere was depressing. It was not the best for my mother.

A Good Tour, Nice Community

My tour of this community went well. The community looked neat and tidy. From what I saw everything was well maintained. The staff I met was nice and friendly. They were also informative and answered my questions. It was a good experience, it was a nice tour of a good community.

Excellent Care for Dad

My father is very happy here with the care at this community. He loves that the staff is friendly and takes excellent care of his needs. The food is very good and he likes the variety. Activities are great for him to stay active with others. We would recommend the great care for other families for their loved ones.

Caring For Me Well

I'am doing fine with this community and I have adjusted well to it. Only problem I've had have been with the Air conditioning does not work, I wish I would have known that before moving in. Over all everything is nice and everyone is very friendly. They offer great activities through out the week. The staff is great, they are very kind and helpful. I would say this community is a little bit expensive. I do like it here and I would recommend it.

Great

They gave me good information. I also made a lot changes when I first got there to my room and they were ok about that. The first room didn't have windows. They were really nice about me having change. They are great.

First whiff was a mixture o...

First whiff was a mixture of smoke and perhaps a pet store? The residents were super friendly and seemed to adore the staff.

Not all Communities are the same

The surface amenities are only the start in evaluating the community. Questions such as How long does it take to get your meal? What activities are there and when are they? What is the participation?
What are the safety rules for FIRE, electrical outage or Storm damage? Can the resident walk to dinner at least four times a day? What activities are of interest to the resident?
Many people are looking only for a place to live and have no interest in the life of the community. You need to have an interest for improving your abilities this is not a mortuary but a living vital organism which requires the cooperation of the residents.

Programs very inte...

Programs very interesting and like the link with charities for purposeful 'work'. Will help keep mom focused and active.