Victoria Place - Port Townsend, WA

Victoria Place - Port Townsend, WA has yet not published prices.

Mom loves Victoria Place

Warm and inviting smaller community with amazing staff. The residents are well cared for by friendly and well-trained staff. Victoria Place staffs a BSN prepared RN who is also on call 24/7 for medical emergencies. This is a feature lacking in so many other assisted living communities. Mom loves living at Victoria Place!

Not very pleasant staff!!

I was not very pleased with the staff at this community during my tour for my mother. I had noticed that the staff had no professional communication between each other and was just kind of rude which concerned me. I thought the lady who gave us our tour was to much business she had no personality throughout our visit and did not even speak to any of the residents that where in the halls or common areas. I was just not impressed and would not want my mom being in this environment.

Nice facility, but lacking in proper care.

This is a fairly nice facility. It is very clean and the staff are friendly, though they are a bit understaffed. My primary concern, however, is the fact that the facility was not able to provide my loved one with the care that she needed for her particular condition. Otherwise, I do not have very many complaints about the facility.

Set Up With Easier Accessibility

My mother-in-law is doing alright and she likes the smaller community. It is easier for her to get around from place to place. To her the best part is being very close to her daughter. It is still a transitional experience for her but the place is fine and they are providing suitable care for her.

My father's happy home

This is a very nice community. We know that he is doing very well here in this home feeling environment. He is very happy with the great meals with a good variety. He is very active being involved in a lot of activities. They have a set price for everything. I like knowing that the community is clean and the room is a nice size for him. We highly recommend this community to other families for the value and comfort and the great staff.

Informative Tour!!

The tour my loved one and I went on in this community was very informative. They made sure to take there time with my loved one and I and answer and questions we had for them in detail. I have no complaints about this community during our visit.