Harbour Pointe Senior Living - Mukilteo, WA

Harbour Pointe Senior Living - Mukilteo, WA has yet not published prices.

I had a great tour at Harbour Pointe as a preview for my mother. The staff was very informative and pleasant. the dining room is spectacular and the meal options look top notch. The suites are spacious and bright. For my situation, this location is a bit farther than I'd like from my home in Bothell.

Wonder place, they're incredible, fantastic

The reason why we chose this location is because they had independent living. My parents have their own little apartment but are frequently checked on by their excellent staff to make sure that they are ok. Their staff team calls me almost every day just to let me know how things are going: if they need medication or things like that. They are very spot on. They get them promptly for their meals and escort them to the dining area. They love the food and I join almost every other day to eat there as well. They have several options for meals and it is excellent. They sure do have plenty of activities provided as well like musicians that comes in to play piano and they go on outings. They drive around to see the Christmas lights, they take them grocery shopping, and to Costco. They just have a variety of things. I definitely recommend this location to others because the staff is so personable. They all know my relative’s name, they provide a necklace for them to push just in case something happens and someone is there within a minute, and they just take really good care of everyone. It is really nice to have them in a happy free place but, at the same time, being watched over by the staff team.

Top contender

This would have been our first choice, unfortunately, there was a waiting and it was in a different city. I thought the staff were very friendly and did an excellent job with giving us a tour of their community.

Attentive and Caring Staff

I think the staff at Harbour Pointe Retirement listened to us in terms of my loved one's situation and worked well with us with his level of care. They were attentive to what he would need and what would be best and I appreciated that.

Secure, friendly, clean place for loved ones.

I was rushed to help my mom find a place, which was difficult because I live on the east coast. We toured four facilities in one day and found this to be the best fit.

The staff was very accommodating and the facility has all levels of care available in case my mother needs additional services later. The food was really good and they'll make a snack for her in the middle of the night if she is up. Everything was very clean and organized.

Several women were waiting to meet my mom when she arrived which was very welcoming.

visited on for dinner and tour...

visited for dinner and tour. Met with Linda Asait who was very helpful. Enjoyed the open atmosphere, food quality and choices, availability of physical therapy 5 days a week. Room spacious but have issues with kitchen space. Preferred master does not have walkin shower, other bedroom does.

The RIGHT people..... The RIGHT services.....The RIGHT lifestyle for today's seniors

LOCATION: Harbour Pointe Residential Retirement & Assisted Living is ideally located in the heart of beautiful Mukilteo Wa 25 miles north of downtown Seattle,minutes from Everett .

LIFESTYLE: Choose from attractive studio 1&2 bd/Rm
Apartment homes over looking manicured garden/forest views. The food is fabulous served in two restaurant-style dining rooms Take time out in our coffeehouse, library, exercise room, movie theatre, activity areas and lounges. all apartments are month to month includes three meals a day, linen service , housekeeping, utilities and parking, pets are welcomed!

CARE : Our 24 hour team has earned it's fine reputation for excellent customized care, managed
by our in house RN & LPN. Select Rehab is our in house partners offering speech, occupational & physical therapy. We provide a high level of service for all aspects of daily living, diabetic/insulin care plus mild to moderate memory care.