Fairwinds - Brighton Court - Lynnwood, WA

This was the 3rd place we visited. Very nice my mom thought it was a bright and happy place. It was on a Saturday so they had root beer floats in one room and were getting ready for a movie in an other!

Best option for my mom who needs some assistance, but not a lot. In fact after touring my sister in law and I were ready to move in ourselves!

Lovely Facility!!

I had a tour of this community for my mother-in-law and it was our favorites out all of the ones we had looked at. The staff was wonderful and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents throughout the building. It was just they did not have a medicaid program for her to join in when her money runs out.

My nice home

This great community for me. The staff here are nice and very attentive. The community is clean and the menu of the meals. They offer alot of nice activities for all the residents. I like knowing that this is a nice community for a good value and a good place to call home. I recommend others families for the care of a loved one.

Over the top staff!!

We went with Fairwinds Brighton Court because they were super friendly and really in touch with residents when we toured. It was impressive. It really felt like they were not just putting on a show for us. I've had a couple if meals there with my loved one, and the food is very good.

So far, so good!

My mother seems to be doing fine since her move into this community. She is still easing into the whole thing. It is a pleasant environment and it is a newer community. It's going well so far.

One of my top choices !!

I really enjoyed my tour of this community, the staff where very welcoming and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. This was one of my top choices of tours because it felt like a luxury hotel inside of the building. I thought my dad would really like this place because he used to love to travel and stay in nice hotels so this would have been a great place for him.

A nice tour for my mom and me

I did not like this community as much. The community did not have the activites that my mom would of wanted to do. The staff was nice and caring, I like that the community was clean and the staff was great. I liked a location closer to my home. Over all a nice place.

Lots of fun activities and events!!

I have been overly satisfied with the amount of activities this community provides, they have lots of different events including happy hours and private parties hosted by the administration. The housekeeping team washes my bed sheets and towels once a week and keeps my room looking brand new. The meals are outstanding as well, I have no complaints about my new home.

No longer isolated.

My folks glided into Fairwinds. Apprehensive at first, of any change in their living situation, Fairwinds made it easy, inviting us back for several meals to become comfortable with the lay out. The more we visited the more my folks could see what they were missing. No more isolation, no more fixing meals, no more utility bills. Fairwinds takes extra special care of my folks. They are super friendly with a great atmosphere. Recently, my folks returned to their house for more knick knacks. They decided they do not ever want to live there again. They realize Fairwinds is a healthier lifestyle. They have made friends at Fairwinds, people who lived the same history. We are all happier knowing my folks are not alone.

Chelsia Hart

We’re so happy your parents are having such a great time. Our goal is always to provide an atmosphere where residents can have fun and enjoy life. We love having them as part of our Fairwinds – Brighton Court family! Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything.
Thanks,
Jackie Requa-Hall, General Manager

I am very pleased with Fairwinds- Brighton Court!!!

The community is clean, well taken care of and I would recommend it. The sandwiches, salads and desserts are excellent. You are able to order off a menu and they have 2 main entrees for lunch and dinner. Sometimes these are not the best. The staff are friendly.

He Has Started To Come Out His Shell

My father in law loves it here and we are very pleased. He has adjusted very well to the community. He is trying new activities and really coming out of his shell. The community looks great, they keep everything nice and clean. The staff has been wonderful, they are very caring and helpful. It is a busy community, they always have something going on. One down side of the community is the parking, there isn't much. He is very happy and I would recommend it.

warngings of Fairwinds Brighton Court Lynnwood

This is a beautiful place, many pluses but it is all about profit, making money and please be aware when you sign up your elderly folks; money is the motivating force and you will be charged for every moment.
When you leave (or are told to leave due to care beyond their ability), they charge you for 5 days of rent and care of each resident; I was given a bill for $1730.68 for the 5 days that my parents did not live there.
The medical care at Fariwinds was minimal but there were opportunities to increase the care....for a price.
Best of luck and please be aware.

We are very happy with them.

We are very happy with them. I don't have any complaints so far. They are doing a very good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I don't have to worry, because I know my loved one is safe there. I would recommend them to others and rate them very highly.

I think they are doing a pretty good job.

I think they are doing a pretty good job. The staff is very friendly and anytime that you do have a complaint it's addressed right away. I've talked to a lot of the other residents and some have been here about 10-12 years. You don't stay somewhere that long if they aren't doing a good job.

My mom has been in other places. Nobody can get her motivated to do anything, but they did! People there recognize her and know her by name

Staff caring, helpful, my mother is well cared for and adjusting well

I don't know that they could improve anything, and I like that my mom is going to feel at home there.

My mother is able to accept it as a place where she can be. She is safe, and eating well, and she is getting happier as she adjusts.

She doesn't need much physical care; she is independent. The maintenance people are great; they helped us move and set up. They made the move a lot easier than it might have been.

It's very positive there. They are very caring about the seniors. If we had it to do all over again we certainly would.

Not the cheapst, but the best

This place is wonderful. I only wish that We had found this years earlier. The staff is so nice and the food is great. The facility is kept up very nice. Well worth the cost. Not the cheapest but in my estimation the best!

When I arrived an awesome b...

When I arrived an awesome band ensemble was playing! The cafe was open and was stocked with cheese and crackers, coffee, tea etc. The place is clean, friendly and smells nice. Great dining room and library as well as a fitness program that seems hard to beat.

It feels young and alive.

I wish I could give the friendliness of the staff a ten. They’re amazing! The food is fabulous. For the money they are a good value. I wish they could assign a set time to do laundry. It’s convenient. There is plenty of parking, except on Chamber of Commerce meetings.
The people who live there… The way the community is presented - there are people in their 80’s, 90’s, but it feels young and alive.

When you visit our retirement community in the heart of Lynnwood, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to Point Edwards Park or the Nile Golf Club, while others are gathered in the bistro drinking their morning coffee. Fairwinds - Brighton Court feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of white glove, five-star service translates into an experience that feels more like a vacation at your favorite resort rather than a typical retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At Fairwinds - Brighton Court, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. How about a European cruise? We’ll plan it end to end. Karaoke after dinner sound fun? Standard play. Gourmet meals for the most discerning foodie? Our chefs are award-winning. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Fairwinds - Brighton Court, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.