Sunrise of Lynnwood - Edmonds, WA

Sunrise of Lynnwood - Edmonds, WA has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

[Removed] was excellent at giving me a tour. She was exceptionally knowledgeable. There was a high level of care there. They didn't accept 2 things and this was the deal breaker no toaster's and know assist poles.

Nice Place

This is a very nice community and they did a great job showing me around on my tour and answering all my questions. There are a lot of nice amenities for the residents, unfortunately, they could not address my mother's medical needs. I would recommend scheduling a tour here as it is a nice community.

A nice tour

I thought this was a nice looking community when I visited. The people I met were nice. This community just did not fit the needs of my loved one.

Accommodating staff!

I think they do a good job in hiring the right people. I was very impressed with them compared to other places that we toured. They will be having construction for a year which will be hard for the residents, but they are doing a good job communicating it to the families. My mother is doing well since her move, she is still adjusting. It is difficult in the memory care with so many people going through, but she will get used to it. The meals are okay.

Took Good Care Of My Mother

Our experiences with this community were very good. They did a very good job caring for my mother and her needs. I was very comfortable with the type of care they provided my mother with. We couldn't had asked for a better community. Everything at this community is great.This is a really nice community.

Touring This Community

I took a tour of this community and I did like what I see.
Everything seem very maintained in and out of the community. The staff and resident are wonderful people and so friendly. I got to see everything like the dog park. I had the tour with the manager who didn't seem busy and gave me their full attention. Overall this community is very nice.

They were on Day 1 of transitioning to Sunrise (from Aegis) when we toured, but the staff was attentive and knowledgeable. The facility is very nice, with a clear focus on high quality of life experiences for both memory care and assisted living residents.

It's really clean, and the staff is really, really, nice.

It's really clean, and the staff is really, really, nice. The food is pretty good, he's eating three times a day, and putting on weight. Nothing is perfect, but they are pretty close. There haven't been any laundry mix ups or anything like that either. It's just a rough adjustment for my loved one.

Older building. Many people elevators seemed confusing. It looks like they do a excellent job with clients. Very high one time fee.

They dodn't know we were co...

They dodn't know we were coming despite Molly's confirming emails, but the on-site manager did a good job of pinch-hitting. Clean, nice.

Very nice looking community

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I really liked what I saw here, it was my favorite location that we toured. However, it was much more expensive than many of the places we looked at. It was a very nice looking place, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful.
I liked the restaurant style dining service, the food looked very good.
One concern was that since it was a mutliple story facility, and on the larger side, it may have been difficult for my loved one to navigate.

Great care, and very friendly care staff!

I feel like overall they do a great job with the care here! The aides and care staff are all very friendly, and they go out of their way to make the residents feel like this is their home. They always greet everyone by name, and really get to know them on a personal level. They also do a great job with the activities, and like to make sure everyone knows the sorts of things that are going on and encourage them to participate.

My mom wasn't there long enough for a...

My mom wasn't there long enough for a full review. There is really not much communication when the rates are raised. I got a letter they were being raised a month after the fact. Otherwise the staff was really great and lots of activities.

Friendly attentive care

Our 90 year old Mother has memory issues, but is well served and supported in the Assisted Living portion of this facility. The staff are all open and helpful. The new director has made changes to better fit the needs of the current residents and is very aware of all the staff and residents. We researched dozens of facilities in the area and visited 18. We found this facility to be the best for our loved one's needs. The staff made a visit to her home over 2 hours away to make the initial assessment and help us determine the level of care she would need. She is very is happy and active here, even if we had to kidnap her to get her here.

The Director was very freindly and se...

The Director was very freindly and sells the property very well... Residence seem happy staff is friendly.. Rooms are next to each other with a door in between. gives large living space. each room has a balcony. Property and rooms seems so dark and older.. especially seeing sunrise at edmonds and brighton court. Not as expensive as sunrise edmonds. Saw alot of happy residents. NIce enclosed back yard. I feel mom could not get out without someone knowing. I feel like they would be taken care of.

Like Northgate, I'm impressed with th...

Like Northgate, I'm impressed with their approach, and director is terrific. The corridors seem too narrow and short, making it feel a bit claustrophobic.

Great place; if we decide to move the...

Great place; if we decide to move the folks we'll go with this one.