Sunrise of Edmonds - Edmonds, WA

A little too small for me, but nice overall

I took a tour here when trying to find a new place to live. Overall, it was a nice facility but a little too small for my taste. The food was okay and there seemed to be a lot of options to choose from. We ultimately wound up not choosing them because they didn’t have any apartments that fit our needs.

Great Tour

This is a beautiful community surrounded by beautiful garden areas. The staff did a great job on my tour, they took their time showing me around, the rooms were nice and they offer a lot of different amenities for their residents to take part in, But because of my mother's medical issues, they were not able to accommodate her here. I would most definitely recommend scheduling a tour here.

Very positive recommendation on a few weeks' experience

My Mother is only in her third week in the Memory Care Unit at Sunrise of Edmonds, but our family is very happy with the care and the facility so far. Its expensive and they tell you up front to expect cost inflation every year, but the facility is beautiful and the staff is very good. They've seemed to find a good balance for my Mother of giving her time to herself but still keeping her engaged in the life of the Unit and its activities. Food is OK. Its plentiful, healthy, and served nicely. We love how they help us set up a family dinner when we bring food in to share a dinner together. Previously I cared for my in-laws in another state in two different assisted living facilities. Our experience at Sunrise compares very favorably with those other facilities. I'm confident my Mother is safe, comfortable, and well cared for in place that truly treats her with respect and caring.

Review of Sunrise of Edmonds - Edmonds, WA

Toured last week and really liked it. Homey and bright. The apartment on the main floor patio is nice. The head nurse does an in home care plan. The tour on April 18 had to be cancelled sadly

Very welcoming! A good tour looks like a great place. We were a bit leary about 3rd floor memory care.

Beautiful place clean and bright. nic...

Beautiful place clean and bright. nice staff. great dog bucky. more homey feeling.. not sure if the unit available will work... On Corner with alot of windows.. alot for traffic and not very private.. Small nice fenced back yard several patios on different levels open backyard also where they could walk around the building. Lots of traffic. More like brighton court but on a smaller scale. Big staircase which is a little scary... Had a little rough start with cherie but ended on a good note.. waiver moving in fee

Tho excellent Alz. Care on 3rd floor....

Tho excellent Alz. Care on 3rd floor. Considering moving my mother-in-law there!!!

At Sunrise Senior Living we take living personally. That's why we offer our seniors a variety of living arrangements, amenities, services, meal plans, social activities and care. It's a broad range of options that help seniors enjoy a full life — all on their own terms. Our assisted living communities provide just the right amount of support and care. This includes assistance with day-to-day tasks, such as bathing, personal hygiene and medication assistance. Sunrise offers specialized services to meet the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer's disease or other memory impairments.