Brookdale Everett - Everett, WA

Brookdale Everett - Everett, WA has yet not published prices.

Excellent

I’ve been living in Brookdale for a couple of months now, and I love my little studio apartment. The people that work here are tremendous. The sales manager, [Removed] has been great to me, and she has been incredibly helpful. The residents here are also very nice. The place is clean, and the food is good as well. Really the only issue is that sometimes, they seem to run out of food or the menu says one thing will be served, but the food is different when you get into the dining room because they didn’t have something. Otherwise, Brookdale has been great, and I’d recommend it to others.

Excellent care.

It's a really nice community and it seems like the people, residents and staff alike, are generally cheerful. They are very responsive to Mom's needs and take care of her. The only complaint I have heard her mention, which was this past week, is the food hasn't been very good. Maybe they have a new chef?

We liked this community

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The people we met were nice. They do offer rooms for low income residents. They do not accept medicaid.

Would not recommend

Every aspect of Brookdale Everett is a 1! My mother has fallen twice after 5pm because no one is watching her.I was there one night and couldn't find anyone in the building,I had to call 911 myself. They over-charged me as well! I am very dissatisfied with Brookdale.

Comfortable With My Parents Being Here

I am struggling with my parents adapting to the community and it is not the community's fault, it is my parents. The community is nice and very clean. The staff is very good, I am comfortable with my parents in their care. Most of my issues have been with my parents and not with the community. A place for mom was great to work with.

doing a great job

The are doing a great job at Brookdale Everett. I walk in there and everybody knows even me by name. Any time I need help with anything the staff are right there to help. I have no complaints about this facility. I couldn't be happier with the way things are going.

I wouldn't recommend this place.

The whole place was memory care. She was in a big area with lots of activities. They gave her a bad report, and that has affected her moving to the new place. They were supposed to send a doctors assessment before she went to the new place, but there are no records for the doctor that signed the records. There were a lot of inconsistencies with what was said, and what they can show or what was written. They had a lot of infractions, and charging for things they weren't even doing. We had issues with the head nurse. I wouldn't recommend this place.

very friendly, warm, and caring

They are very friendly, warm, and caring at Brookdale Everett. That was my first impression, and that has carried on throughout the experience of having mom there. It's a wonderful place with excellent staff and great activities. I'd highly recommend Brookdale Everett.

This is on the move experience only.

Overall, very good move in experience. It would have been nice if they had a 4-wheel flat cart to help move stuff in.

I really liked the person that gave m...

I really liked the person that gave me the tour; she'd been there a very long time. I had such a thorough tour at Seabrook that I didn't need a very long tour at Silver Lake. I think the building is a little better than Silver Lake, and the living room is huge, but it's on a very busy street.

The Staff Seemed Helpful

I liked this place. They seemed to be very helpful. If I had to rate all the place I saw I think this would be number three. I didn't like the distance my father would have to walk from his room to the dining room since he has some mobility issues. He liked the place though.

Went on tour 5/23 1 bdrm: ...

Went on tour 5/23 1 bdrm: 3,600 Carpets needed vacuuming Crowded entry used for activities

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.