My Husband care overall was good.

Good job...

Is it a miracle or the staff... I think the staff

My mother was sent to Maple Manor about a week ago she is 98 years old and broke her leg, (it was looking pretty grim) but she is making an unbelievable recovery. The care is very good and the staff is fantastic. It now looks like she will be walking out of Maple in about 30 or 40 days on her own.
And at that age (98) making a comeback seems unlikely but a comeback she is doing. if that isn't a recommendation of a facility I don't know what is. The building is clean and there are no smells and if she walks out I will write about that too.
A Fine Place.
Dave...

Step into a community that has your best interests at heart! Maple Manor of Wayne introduces affordable senior housing with exceptional services and amenities that are thoughtfully tailored to your needs. Our services are designed to support and foster each resident's valued independence without compromise. We offer single story studio, one & two bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchenettes and walk-in seated showers. Each apartment is also equipped with an Emergency Call System conveniently located in both the bedroom and bathroom. Our trained professional staff is on campus around the clock in case a resident should need assistance or experience an emergency. At Maple Manor we include amenities that are thoughtful to seniors. Among these amenities we offer beautiful courtyards and gardens, a well-stocked library, social game room, large theatre, private chapel, and a professionally managed beauty salon. Because we understand that each resident's needs may vary, Maple Manor has also made available individualized assistance services. Maple Manor is truly the perfect blend of privacy, safety, security, and quality.