Brookdale Newnan - Newnan, GA

Brookdale Newnan - Newnan, GA has yet not published prices.

I had a wonderful morning with [name removed] and meeting a few staff and family [removed] is my prayer that Brookdale will meet the necessary respite care that I feel is needed for my very introverted Dad.

By far the friendliest place I have been. Genuinely interested and concerned of the well being of their residences. A family atmosphere.

To far from us

I thought the staff were very friendly and did an excellent job with giving us a tour of their community. It was bright and spacious and would have been a good fit but the location was too far for us to travel to visit as offended as we would like

Wonderful community

My father loves the food and makes sure he never misses a meal! There's a couple women there who look out for him and ask about him when he's not around. There were two main reasons we chose Brookdale. One is the layout of the rooms was superior to other communities we looked at.The staff from the first time we met them to the first week he moved in went out of their way to accommodate us. I can't say enough good things about the care. [removed] and [removed] are really personable and take their time to build relationships with the residents and family.

Brookdale was ok. The challenge I see is the step up into the tub/shower. The toilet would need to be a "comfort" level toilet.
Location was clean
Residents seemed happy & comfortable
Nurse was pleasant and helpful

Clean Community!!

I really enjoyed my tour of this community, the staff where all very friendly and made sure to answer any questions my loved one and I may have had for them. The facility was very well maintained and the bedrooms and bathrooms where all very clean.

My Tour Was A Good One

I had a good tour of this community. This is a lovely community. From what I saw everything looked great, and updated. The community was nice and bright. The staff was kind and friendly. My questions were answered and they were informative. It was good experience, and this is a nice community.

Great Independent Living Area

Amy and the group here were very helpful with my parents. This was a big change for them leaving their house of 40+ years. Everything was super clean and setup as they asked with the new paint and carpet. Move in went great and the opportunity for them to have great meals ready for them each day and still be able to get out in the community is great. They are in the independent living area and enjoying this new adventure in their life. I truly recommend looking into Brookdale Newnan and what they provide.

This is affordable for my parents with all that is provided in the amenities of Brookdale. Get by to visit for yourself and you will not be upset that you looked at Brookdale for your family member(s).

Everything was very pleasant and Mrs. Snow was very professional and informative but the space was so confined and too small. My dad enjoys outdoors and "space" so I don't they would be comfortable at Brookdale Newnan. I don't want to discourage anyone else seeking senior living but my parents are very independent with the exception of my dad's disability with his legs. It is a very nice and friendly place just not for them.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time share your feedback!

They have been very helpful

They have been very helpful in getting my sister set up there. Everything has been going well. The only thing is that there is some confusion on when the activities are going to be. Overall I'm very pleased with the Brookdale Newnan. I would recommend it to anyone who is searching for a nice community with very friendly people and an excellent value. The facility is always very clean. It has been very good.

I'm happy with it. They've been really nice, and friendly.

I'm happy with it. They've been really nice, and friendly. The food is pretty good. There have been a few things they haven't liked so far, but there are always alternate options. We have been real pleased so far. They seem to genuinely care about the residents. We chose the community because of how friendly the staff is.

More Like Independent Living

It was cheaper and would she have had own apartment, it was just plain. They wanted to put her into an apartment, she had a very nice house and if she was going to live in an apartment she might as well have stayed in her house. It seemed more of an independent living situation and I felt like Mother might need a little more than that.

Emeritus Senior Living

Thank you for your feedback. We have a variety of different communities from assisted living to retirement communities in the Emeritus family. Newnan is a retirement community. If you are interested in finding your mom an assisted living community instead, we would be happy to help and invite you to give us a call at [removed].

It's been wonderful!

It's been wonderful! Erica from A Place For Mom was the one who suggested Emeritus, we were on a budget and she let me know that they would work with me. They have been very flexible, and so nice they helped us get mom and dad down here, which was hard enough as it was. The food is good, I have tried it, in my opinion it would be a five. For the most part it's healthy. I don't see anywhere they could improve. I appreciate A Place For Mom, it's moral support, everyone has been so wonderful.

Brookdale Newnan is an independent and assisted living community in Newnan Georgia. Newnan is known as 'The City of Homes' and boasts small town southern charm combined with easy access to the amenities of big city living.

Newnan features an innovative cancer care center, eclectic boutiques and fine dining. Our community is located in the heart of Newnan, offering residents the opportunity to be involved in the community and enjoy local attractions.

At Brookdale Newnan, residents choose from spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes, where we encourage you to bring in favorite decor pieces and cherished belongings to make it truly your own. Our recently renovated community is warm and welcoming, making our residents comfortable and proud to call it home.

We enjoy an active social calendar where we engage in the community, find new interests and make new friends while creating meaningful memories. We also provide a wide range of services and amenities including:

A dynamic activities calendar
Access to a large network of medical professionals
Three meals a day prepared by our two gourmet chefs
Snacks available throughout the day
Assistance with activities of daily living when needed

We are proud of our tenured staff and their dedication to developing meaningful and lasting relationships with our residents. Our kind and compassionate staff are available for your loved ones when they need it most, creating an environment that promotes their wellbeing and enables them to live with confidence.

To learn more about our care and what makes our community so special, call today to schedule a tour.