Lucy's Sunshine Home - Moreno Valley, CA

Amazing facility

Lucy's Sunshine Home is a family owned business. I was lucky enough to find this facility for my mom. The home is amazing very clean and the food is amazing. Lucy the owner is very involved and she takes care of everyone with care. My mom loves Lucy's Sunshine Home and she is very happy there. Lucy is not just the owner she is my moms best friend. I'm truly blessed I found this amazing faacility. I highly recommend it. It is home away from home.

Review of Lucy's Sunshine Home Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Moreno Valley, CA

Only three residents, of which only one was alert. Doesn't appear that Mom would get much stimulation or social activities. Home was very cluttered. Cleanliness didn't appear to be high priority. Not an option for us.

Total Care in a warm friendly and safe environment. Every need met with Love!

I was provided a list of choices for my mother after contacting A Place for Mom who was recommended by a friend of mine. Lucy's Sunshine Home was the first place I checked out. I was so impressed with her home that I asked my mother to come and see for herself. She felt so comfortable, she committed to choosing Lucy's before she left that day. Even my mother's boyfriend felt very comfortable with my mother's choice. She has been living there a week now and tells me that she is very happy. Lucy has an open door policy and I can walk in at any time to check on my mother. This level of accountability is impressive and I have always found her home clean and pleasant and my mother in a very happy place. I am looking forward to my mother enjoying Lucy's Sunshine Home for the rest of her life!