Long Island State Veterans Home - Stony Brook, NY

Long Island State Veterans Home - Stony Brook, NY has yet not published prices.

Long Island Vets Home Stonybrook

My brother has been at Long Island veterans home for approximately 4 years. He was in two places before that, I have never seen people who care so much for these veterans as this facility! There’s not one bad thing I could say, the staff is amazing, the cleanliness, outstanding, the food is great! They take care of my brother like he was family! I have recommended this place to anyone I know who needs caring people to take care of their loved ones!

Caring for America’s Heroes

The Long Island State Veterans Home is the only choice for our veterans on Long Island and beyond. This is one special skilled nursing facility completely dedicated to the men and women whose sacrifice has protected the freedoms we all enjoy today. I needed a rehab stay to recover from an injury. My six weeks there restored my health and lifted my spirits at the same time. Employees are dedicated and caring and all my expectations were exceeded. Amazing group of volunteers as well !!!
This Home is the best value for any veteran and the quality of their care was top gun. I would highly recommend it.

The staff are phenomenal

The care at this community is great. The caregivers seem to care a lot about the residents. They keep me updated on dads care. The community is clean and I would recommend it