Linden Woods Village - Gladstone, MO

Linden Woods Village - Gladstone, MO has yet not published prices.

Excellent!

Linden Woods Village is an excellent facility! The staff here take great care of the residents. They are staffed appropriately and any issues that arise are handled immediately. The facility its self is well maintained and beautiful! The residents have access to a salon, many activities and great food! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Would recommend this facility.

Skilled nursing rehabilitation care subpar

I sent my grandmother there for skilled nursing rehabilitation three times. The first was not too long after they opened and it was exceptional. They worked with her and got her back to her baseline. The second time a year later it was under new direction but didn’t work with her as well and she didn’t make it quite back to her baseline. Two months later She fell and broke her hip I had to make a decision quickly so chose them again thinking everything would be ok because it would be a lot of work and she was willing to do it and she wanted something familiar. Two weeks into the rehabilitation, therapy had told me she had given up and there was nothing they could do. She would be wheelchair bound and never back up to a walker. Needless to say I gave her a pep talk told her to act more willing to do therapy and other activities stop sleeping so much and put in extra effort. Even with her doing all that they still did not help her they still said she couldn’t be helped. Also in all this right before she was discharged she suddenly had a pressure ulcer on her foot and toe that I was never told about. I tried to get a second opinion but ran into roadblocks. I did get a completely different therapy group and she is slowly getting back into walking with her walker. I would not recommend their rehabilitation services. They do not take 90+ year old people seriously. Like any other nursing facility they are short staffed as they would say and tell me after it took 20+ minutes to answer a call light. Many times she had fallen out of bed trying to get to the bathroom because it took to long for someone to help her. I am hoping these reviews help others.

Luke Adams

We are sorry you feel like our rehabilitation services did not meet your standard. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our guests. So, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us at [removed]. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to learn more about how we can improve.

Review of Linden Woods Village

Love it here. It's kept very clean and updated. Proud to bring family and friends for a visit. Staff is wonderful always ready to help and always pleasant. Garage could be kept washed out more often.

Luke Adams

Hi Mike! Thanks for your review. We will let our maintenance team know about your conern.

Review of Linden Woods Village

I am very happy here. The food could be better, though.

Luke Adams

Evenlyn, thanks for your review! Although we hate to hear you're not happy with our food, we want to make sure you and others know we do our best to serve the best food we possibly can.

Review of Linden Woods Village

We have thoughtfully planned activities and spiritual support. This is a warm, welcoming place to live or visit. It is great to have independent living, assisted living, and health care under the same roof, with interaction quite natural among all residents. The staff are caring and lively, the residents are friendly to everyone. I like the interior lay-out and good lighting, the well kept grounds, and the convenient garage and extra storage and that pets are accepted.

Luke Adams

Thanks for the review, Marcia! We take pride in all the amenities we offer our residents. Thanks for sharing your appreciation with others.

Review of Linden Woods Village

I think this is a very nice facility. I have only had a problem with the food, but that is because I have an unusual disease and I will (hopefully) get better with careful monitoring. I need to cook for myself right now and I feel that the staff is willing to cooperate and work with the residents on this issue.

Luke Adams

Lona, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry that you're going through a difficult time with your food situation, but we're doing our best to make sure you're well taken care of.

Linden Woods Village in Gladstone is a CCRC and offers four levels of living: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long-Term Care & Rehab.