Linden Woods Village - Gladstone, MO

Linden Woods Village - Gladstone, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of Linden Woods Village

Love it here. It's kept very clean and updated. Proud to bring family and friends for a visit. Staff is wonderful always ready to help and always pleasant. Garage could be kept washed out more often.

Luke Adams

Hi Mike! Thanks for your review. We will let our maintenance team know about your conern.

Review of Linden Woods Village

I am very happy here. The food could be better, though.

Luke Adams

Evenlyn, thanks for your review! Although we hate to hear you're not happy with our food, we want to make sure you and others know we do our best to serve the best food we possibly can.

Review of Linden Woods Village

We have thoughtfully planned activities and spiritual support. This is a warm, welcoming place to live or visit. It is great to have independent living, assisted living, and health care under the same roof, with interaction quite natural among all residents. The staff are caring and lively, the residents are friendly to everyone. I like the interior lay-out and good lighting, the well kept grounds, and the convenient garage and extra storage and that pets are accepted.

Luke Adams

Thanks for the review, Marcia! We take pride in all the amenities we offer our residents. Thanks for sharing your appreciation with others.

Review of Linden Woods Village

I think this is a very nice facility. I have only had a problem with the food, but that is because I have an unusual disease and I will (hopefully) get better with careful monitoring. I need to cook for myself right now and I feel that the staff is willing to cooperate and work with the residents on this issue.

Luke Adams

Lona, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry that you're going through a difficult time with your food situation, but we're doing our best to make sure you're well taken care of.

Linden Woods Village in Gladstone is a CCRC and offers four levels of living: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long-Term Care & Rehab.