Wonderful Care

We brought my Mom here in May of 2018. The arrangements had to be rather spur of the moment due to hospital discharge schedule. Life Spire was very accommodating when it came to moving my Mom in. The staff was very, very attentive. They checked on my Mom on a regular basis. We felt very comfortable leaving her in their care. This facility is very well run. The manager is knowledgeable and committed and compassionate. Every care giver we interacted with was happy and dedicated to giving great care to the residents. Our experience with Life Spire was superb.

No Good.....

I would go and visit my mother almost everyday and they are under staffed. My mother's belonging would come up missing. I could not find an attendant half the time because they were in the patients room, this means the other patients went unattended. I was there a few times when one of the patients could not find a nurse and she was walking around naked because no one was there to help her change her adult diaper. I moved my mother immediately out of the facility.
The place is kept clean.
The actives are little to none. I believe they could do a much better job in keeping the residents active.

It was fine

We used this facility a year or so ago. It was fine and the staff was great. Really don't have much to say other than that.

Individualized Care- Good communication

My Mother resides Here! THe great thing about this place is it is bright and open, beautiful outdoor spaces. THey offer individualized walks to their community park and have a hands on approach. There are no set rules about meal times, it is very individualized and the staff are knowledgable and Mangement is there to support you and walk along side through this difficult journey.

Really love this place!

They've done a great job here so far, we're very happy we found this place. I love that my loved one is able to have her own room, and that the price for a single room is much more affordable than other places we looked! The staff are all very friendly and caring, and I feel like she is well looked after here.

smells, is dark, not much g...

smells, is dark, not much going on, depressing for a new facility

I had a good experience.

I had a good experience. We only needed help for a short time but the experience with them was good. Five out of Five!

Life Spire has been in business for over 6 years. We provide a warm and homelike atmosphere within a secured setting. We started our line of work by assisting adults and children with disabilities to live at home and be active in the community. Our strong commitment to our mission lead the phone to ring with requests to support our community with care options for our elders. Today we serve our elders and support their loved ones in two homes, one located in Albuquerque and one in Rio Rancho. We are locally owned and operated, which means you get to interact and watch the administrators walk in the shoes that we ask our daily staff to walk in. We believe that your loved one have been brought to us so that we may be the hands and feet of christ.