Life Care Center Of Plano - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

Great place for rehab

If you want to go to a dream rehab center, pick Life Care Center of Plano. They have a strong therapy program, the food is good and as a former nurse I can say that the care is great. They love on you here.

I would definitely recommend this facility for rehab!

The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and courteous from housekeeping to therapy! The food was excellent and my nurse was wonderful! This is the only place I would come for rehab.

Cared for by Angels

I was recently a resident at this facility for physical Rehab.
I felt that through my door came the world of angels. I have met precious souls at Life Care Center of Plano that care for me and make me feel very special which contributes to the recovery in a rehab center. Staff is very professional and combine personal care with procedures. I am convinced that the caring people here in this facility are God's chosen angels for those of us in need.

Very good facility

Life care center of plano is a very customer service oriented building. The staff from nursing down to the hosekeeping department go above and beyond to meet needs of all the residents.. Very good facility. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..

Would live here if she could

My mother stayed here for three months of rehab after a hospital stay. She is a completely different person since admission, for the better! The therapy worked wonders, and the staff worked well with a pretty difficult patient. She had some problems on the weekends, but communication pretty much took care of it. She would have stayed here if she could, but they have a waiting list for Medicaid beds.

THIS PLACE IS A NO GO!

My cousin was there approximately 10 days. Terrible Nursing care, Aides, Doctors, etc... They were way understaffed, and asked us to pay for a sitter to sit with patient. I told them, then what are they there for. They expected us to pay their expensive monthly bill, plus pay $20.00/hour for a sitter. I told them that was ridiculous! They admitted to me they didn't have the staff they needed. Terrible food, cleanliness, care and know one seemed to be happy to be working there.

Not The Best Experience

Mom went there for a blood clot. Some of the caregiver were great. Unfortunately, the one that was on my mom's floor was not. we had to file official complaints. She lost a bunch of mom's clothes and all they do is park the patients in the halls. They don't want them to be mobile at all.

Temporary stay

It was clean, the nurses took care of her, in fact, they would call me whe she wouldn't cooperate but they kept their cool with everything. I asked during the care meeting how long she would be there (since she was released to here by the hospital) and I was told that medicare had approved 100 days. Then Judy called and said I was going to have to move her sooner and get her on medicaid because we didnt have enough money to pay them (this was at 20 days). We found out that they thought the private pay was going to be too much and they didn't think to ask me about how much money could be contributed. She really didn't want to leave and it was a struggle getting her to go.