Leisure Living Home & Care - Palm Springs, CA

We had begun the necessary steps to move my mother into the facility, paper work had been exchanged, hospice had delivered DME and then suddenly they said perhaps we should go with our second choice. Flabbergasted and blindsided. We had no other choices...we had made an agreement with Leisure Living Home and Care and had paid a 500 non-refundable deposit. Unheard of poor customer relations. I am so happy they decided to abruptly end the agreement. I can not imagine what could have happened had we moved in and then they got their panties in a bunch. I will not recommend them based on their business practices. I thought [name removed] was terrific, but she let us down. [Name removed]? The heavy hand I am assuming. Happy trails to them. Be wary is all I say.

Having my dad in this environment was AMAZING!!!
I can't rave enough about the care & positive attitudes that make it so reassuring to have your loved one reside there.
I could always get in touch with any question or concern. Stopping by unexpectedly was OK & everything was alway running on course.
I would recommend highly if you need a memory care facility that is personalized for your loved one!!