Legend Gardens - Palm Desert, CA

Not good

First thing I would like to say,the management " Not professional all I seen is lots of residents not wanted to be there,lots of unhappy employees. Memory Care forget it the young man who's running Memory Care my dad was only there for one week .I just didn't feel right with that young man, [Removed] I think good luck

Outstanding Care for mom

I have been very happy with the care that my mom has received from this community. the staff are very caring to her needs in every way. The community is clean and maintained They had been very helpful with her meals. They do have activities for the residents who are able to participate. I would highly recommend the care her for others and the great value.

want nurse on grounds...not...

want nurse on grounds...not enough diverse staff

Wonderful caring attention and great value

My parents have only moved in this month, so this is just a quick preliminary impression so far. Legend Gardens is a good fit for our situation. The personal and caring attention the owner and staff offers is very impressive. Overall we are all very happy with our choice of Legend Gardens.

Small, Close-Knit Community

I think they're all one bedrooms and it was too big. That one, they had a wall with pictures with famous people on the walls. We didn't do an official tour there. We just wanted a studio and their one bedrooms were too big for my aunt. It looked like it was a very small, close-knit community. I know it's right across from the senior center. It did not have as many crafts and things because the senior center was right across the street

Sorry. This one was dingy and looked...

Sorry. This one was dingy and looked like an unkept place that no senior really wants to live at.

Named for the many film and stage legends that built Palm Desert into a stylish resort community, Legend Gardens offers a luxury individual assisted lifestyle that is becoming rare. We have 20 master apartment-style suites that each have air-conditioning/heater units, a kitchenette, and a patio with a seperate entrance. All apartments surround a garden courtyard with a pool, jacuzzi, and covered walks. There are no steps or stairs to negotiate and lots of places to sit and talk. We have an elegant dining room with fine cuisine prepared by our trained chef and kitchen staff. It is truly luxurious home-style living for a few independent minded persons. We are family-owned and have a feel of a bed & breakfast located next to the Joslyn Senior Center in beautiful Palm Desert.