Segovia at Palm Desert - Palm Desert, CA

Nice Tour Of This Community

Everyone was kind to my family, and I during our tour of this community. We toured it for my mother, and her needs. The community appeared to be well-kept, everything looked nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff was helpful, and our questions. I did not have any problems with my tour of this community.

Quite Phenominal

I think this place is just superb. The care and the activities I find to be above all the rest. The staff and the community as a whole a simply quite phenomenal, i would highly recommend this place to others.

My good life in Segovia

I do not think that there is better address for care of Seniors who want an independant living or assisted living here in California.
The food at Segovia is very good with enough diversity to please many palates.There are organized outings to excellent restaurants as well.
There are many physical activities and social games.
For non drivers, there are organized shopping mornings to the most important retailers of the area.
There are musical entertainments on the premises and access to different theaters.
The atmosphere is very friendly and the staff go to the extra mile for satisfaction of the residents.
The drivers will take you for doctors appointment within a 10 miles radius at no extra charge.
I cannot answer the cost per month since it is based on the choice of the entrance fee plan. there are four of them.
For this facility to be complete they should add a section for residents who need a 24 hours care for example following a serious surgery.... or very ill. Segovia would then avoid the exit of such patients.

Beautiful!!

Segovia is extremely high end. You actually have to purchase your room, it is not just a rental, but it is so nice. The apartments are brand new with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. They have a gorgeous theater that looks like it is someones expensive home. There is a gym and exercise classes. The food is spectacular. They always have fresh cookies and coffee available. It's just beautiful!

Segovia is an active independent retirement community that provides a wide variety of outside activities. Events include outside the community fine dining, excursions, as well as outside experiences including Art museums, visits to local Art galleries. Segovia is located close to the McCallum Theater, where residents enjoy a variety of plays, musicals and concerts. For this and many other reasons Segovia is a place for you.