Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Sonterra - San Antonio, TX

Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Sonterra - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Not the place it was when we first moved my grandma there

My grandmother has been at this facility for many years. It recently has been taken over by new owners. Care and service for her has gone down tremendously.

Example, She is only allowed to have so many diapers a day. My mother has to bring extra for her to have in case she has an accident. Staff turn over is at an all time high.

We thought my grandma would live the rest of her days here, but now are looking for a new facility to move her to.

If you are a seeking a "home away from home" for yourself or a loved one, you have come to the right place.

Legend Healthcare delivers the highest levels of patient care in a warm, personalized manner. Our facilities offer safety and comfort in a home-like setting.

Legend Healthcare was established in 2002, but has its roots in health care and long-term care operations going back almost 30 years. We bring a high level of dedication and experience to the business of caring for people.

Legend has taken as its guiding principles Patient First, Respect, Integrity, and Stewardship. These are the four cornerstones for building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our patients, their families, our employees and our investors.

Our first priority is to provide the highest quality of patient care.