Legacy Reserve at Fritz Farm - Lexington, KY

Legacy Reserve at Fritz Farm - Lexington, KY has yet not published prices.

Excellent amenities, dining room & cafe with varied menu.
Proximity of independent living & personal care is a good fit for couples who may be at different stages of health or aging.
Proximity to shopping & dining is a perk for both residents & visiting family. [name removed] was friendly, professional, and responsive.

I loved my visit to Legacy Reserve. The housing is beautiful and the people are energetic and excited about what they do. I felt welcomed and thought my grandmother could be very happy in such a place.

Not been there yet. This looks like a really interesting place. The independent living rooms look and are the largest for far. The room that looks the most interesting is the 1 BR deluxe. It has a BR and an office room. it also has a large living area, actually larger than the 2BR/2BA.

Actually we went there around May 7 and loved it. We will end up on the 3rd floor overlooking The Summit shopping center and points North. [name removed] was very accommodating. There were things we liked better and not as much as Magnolia. The part I liked most was the view and the balcony, and the room sizes and layouts.

Superb

My wife and I moved into the Legacy Reserve at Fritz Farm, and it is superb. My wife fell in love with it from the beginning. The staff is wonderful. They are conscientious, accessible, and helpful. This is really the most attractive thing about the community to me. One thing I feel is important to mention is that my wife and I are in the independent living facility. There will be a memory care section opening later and there is an assisted living facility next door. The staff was very upfront about sharing the differences between levels of care with us from the beginning, in order that our expectations were in line with institutional purposes and limitations. Independent living suited our current requirements very well. The food is excellent, and the staff is receptive to our questions and suggestions. Legacy has a lot of activities and outings to keep residents busy, and the place is very clean. It is a brand new facility and they work very hard to keep the appearance up. I would definitely recommend this excellent community to others

It Is A Really Cool Environment

The staff are remarkable and the facility is brand new. The structure of the meal plan and options are served fresh and mixed up. If the resident wants more they will provide more food. They even have a bistro to get meal substitution. I have no negative things to say about the community. The grounds are maintained very well. The amenities have been great, there is a place to get hair and nails done, a massage place and even a nice sports bar with Happy Hour everyday before dinner. There is a bus that takes them off site to a museum and various stuff around the area. She can do as much as she wants to do. There are activities like arts and craft and they are starting a cooking class.

A tour for care

I toured this community. This was a nice tour for care, but not what we were needing at the time. The staff are very nice. The meals seems to be appealing. They do offer activies for the residents. I would suggedted that other families tour this clean community for the care of a loved one's care