Morning Pointe of Lexington-East - Lexington, KY

Very good place for mom with she could stay here till end-of-life but can’t. It will be hard to leave you all but we will have to at some point.
Thank you for the loving care your staff should mom!

Our Visits Here

When I visit my sister I see that she is fine. Her husband visits her too and he has spoken with the marketing director to get some updates. She sat with my sister and they had a long chat and she seemed happy and even smiled. The Memory Care has a clean environment and she is eating good meals. She still loves to have her coffee too. She also looks much healthier since she has been here.

My mother has been here about a year. She seems really happy and well cared for. Everyone is really nice and helpful. My only complaint would be the price of guest meals going up to $9, 00. Not only this big a deal though. Over all we have been well satisfied with this transition.

I’m very pleased with Morning Pointe.

Mother in law enjoys being (mother) of [Removed] here. Say anything you want or need will be done for you. She is pleased she can have her cat live with her. She had a lot of changes so deal with before moving to Moring Pointe. Helen has made friends here! She likes her new home.

Nice nurturing environment

Great activity program and [Removed] is so engaged with the residents and so helpful. [Removed]is so helpful as well. Pleased with the many activities and kindness of the staff. A suggestion may be to have more activities at night or at least encourage residents to visit with each other in common area after 6:30 or 7:00.

Grandparent’s day meal was wonderful! Great food, well organized. I always enjoy the get-togethers that are planned for our families.
[Removed]does an excellent job planning events. It is also nice he is coordinating donations for those in Texas and Florida.

We love Morning Pointe! Since mother has been coming she is happier and physically doing better. She loves the activities, food, her apartment, and especially the employees!
Thank you Morning Pointe for all your help!

I have been very happy with mom’s care here at Morning Pointe. Especially [Removed], he’s really great with the residents and mom just loves him. He plans good activities both here and trips they take. It’s been really good for mom. Other staff are great with mom and very helpful to me.

Everything about this community, from nursing to activities to food to cleanliness, has exceeded our expectations. The staff quality is outstanding and always friendly and cheerful. My father in law has gained 10 pounds and is quite happy. We are so thankful we found Morning Pointe East!!

A good community

The caregivers are attentive and friendly. The community is clean and the grounds are immaculate. It looks like a resort. Mom is enjoying the food and she loves the activities. The sales manager was a great resource when we toured the community and she is still there for us. I have already recommended this community.

Nice Presentation!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought the building was beautiful and they had a lot of great amenities for the residents. It was just not the right the budget we had set for my mother and was out of our price range.

Happy place!!

I have no complaints with how things are going for my loved one since they made the move into this community the staff have been kind and very helpful to her during this transition. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time with the other residents. Overall we are pleased with how everything has worked out so far.

Family at ease

Having to relocate to a different state with an elderly mother was a little trying. They already knew the specific state requirements and which place would be better able to fill my Mom's needs. I couldn't have been more pleased. While looking at the facility, I was contacted multiple times to get my input and thoughts.

96 years old and still going!

We are so pleased with our choice of Morning Pointe East! Mom has transitioned very well, a surprise to all of us! The staff has been wonderful in helping us with this huge transition!

Clean, beautiful interior. Restaurant like eating area. Alert necklaces in personal care. Head counts (2 hours? I think) in personal care. Security by doors at night. Can have one parent in Memory care, one in pets care. Evaluate for first 30 days whether placement is good. Can do short term respite care trial (e.g. 2weeks). Nice 2 bedroom apartments. May be waiting list.

Pleasant Tour Overall

My tour of this community went very well. It is a pleasant community. Everything looked nice, and well-kept. The staff was friendly. The experience went well. Everyone was kind to my family, and myself.

The staff are friendly, and they genuinely care for the residents.

What really sets the community apart from the others is the leadership. Caregivers, nurses, and management staff are helpful, caring, and genuine people. The PT and OT staff give you the best rehab you could ask for. We visited Morning Pointe knowing we needed to make a change but felt nervous about the unknown and left feeling like we should've made it years ago. If you aren't sure, call them and you will feel at ease in moments.

There are activities every day- she especially enjoys the musical performers and bingo! I would highly recommend Morning Pointe East for your loved one. The care and activities help keep her mind alive. If any questions arise or if my mom's behavior changes in any way, I get a phone call. I know she is being gently cared for, and it is a great relief to me.

A place called home

We were able to tour this nice community. We liked that the staff was able to answer all of the questions we had on care. The community was nice and maintained. We did like the variety of meals. We would suggest this community to other families for care and value of a loved one.

I Took A Tour!!

The Morning Pointe has very nice people. The place is clean and well maintained, I didn't notice anything I did not like during my tour. The only problem, really was it was out of our budget.

No Complaints!!

My mother really seems to be enjoying her stay at this community so far, the staff have done a great job at helping her with the adjustment period and making sure she is comfortable in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the food and seems to be enjoying the various activities they have available throughout the week.

My Uncle Loves It Here

My uncle loves it here, he is doing very well. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It is truly a very caring community. I know he is safe and good hands here. They are providing him with great care. Also a place for mom was great with all they help they provided us with. Everything has worked out well.

A Nice Tour With Friendly People

This was a nice tour, my tour went well. This is a nice looking community. From what I saw everything looked well maintained. The staff I met was kind and helpful. My questions were answered, they were informative as well. It was a nice experience.

Toured 6/22/15 with Susan Neville.
Brand new facility - been there 2-3 years.
Part of national chain.
Very nice facilities.

Everyone is very friendly and are providing great care for my Mom.

brenda was very nice. They are more expensive than Richmond Place. A little pushy.

Beautiful facility. PC license. Licensed staff on unit. Rooms a little small but very nice. Good structure provided during the day with activities. All inclusive reasonable price. Will not allow dog is the only downside. Will seriously consider for placement

could be better

I had trouble with the laundry. They put in the room wet. They didn’t look after my mom very well. The bottom line matters too much. I don’t think there is enough hands on and direct care. They’re the only community I’ve had experience with, but we’re working things out.

A Positive Step forward

Morning Pointe East is a very clean and well-laidout facility. My mother has mobility restrictions but can get around easily with either her walker or self-propelled wheelchair. She has directional issues and the halls are not well labelled, but we chose a room that was in view of the front lobby for that reason. The population is minimal so social interaction (May 2014) is not what she had at her previous senior residence. But, new residents continue to move in. So, in summary, we are pleased and feel good that we made the right choice for Mom.

At Morning Pointe of Lexington-East Personal Care Senior Living, you’ll enjoy an exceptional retirement community with just the right amount of nursing care available when needed in a great location, near St. Joseph’s Hospital East off Richmond Road, just south of Man O’War Boulevard.Our services and amenities promote independence and a more carefree lifestyle while our licensed nursing team and trained associates coordinate your individual care plan, meeting your changing needs. Take advantage of a full life enrichment calendar involving the greater community including outings, intergenerational programming and service projects, or simply relax in our comfortable home-like senior living setting.