Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY has yet not published prices.

Review of Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

My parents have been in four different assisted living memory care facilities. Magnolia Springs is by far the best! The staff is exceptionally kind and compassionate. The management team is also kind, and they do a great job in managing the facility. One of the things that has impressed me the most is that everyone there follows through with what they say – no empty promises! Magnolia Springs is a top-notch facility!

Review of Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

Outstanding staff and attraction to detail. Customer service friendly cares above and beyond for all residents.
Communication is excellent with medical professionals!

Review of Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

Professional – caring – clean – excellent staffing.

Magnolia Springs Exceeds Our Expectations

My father-in-law is very happy to be in Magnolia Springs. He loves the environment but more importantly, the staff. They truly feel like part of our extended family. They offer the residents wonderful activities and despite initial protests that he would never participate, he is actually beginning to join some of the events. The meals are very good and he loves the variety and quality. It is very reassuring to know that he is safe, and in good hands in this community. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for an assisted living community

A good place to live

We toured this community that was still under construction. The staff was nice and they were able to answer the questions. They were nice but were not able to let us know when all improvements would be completed. I would recommend the community from what we saw and suggest that others seeking out the community for a good place for a loved one.

Gabriel Huffman

Thank you for your comments and recommendation. I apologise that we did not provide you with the information that you were in need of at the time of your original tour. Our Magnolia Springs-Lexington community has now been open for five months and we would love to host you for another visit so that you can tour our community again now that it is completed. We would also like to extend an invitation for you to share lunch with us, while you are here, so that you can experience for yourself all that our community has to offer to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Brand New Place!!

The Magnolia Springs was a very nice clean community. The place is brand new and was maintained very well while my mother was there. The only problem we had was my mother's room was too far from the dining room, but when we brought up the concern they quickly moved my mother to another room. Also, they worked with us financially which was very helpful.

Gabriel Huffman

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are very happy that your mother enjoyed her stay in our Magnolia Springs-Lexington community and that you and she were able to experience first hand how our staff is focussed on customizing every resident's experience to best suite their individual needs and desires.

My Husband Is In Great Care

With the staffs help my husband is doing good here. They make great food that is very healthy. The vegetables are used in different ways and serve traditional like red beans and corn bread but it is more like a formal meal. I eat with him often and the meal is not expensive, $9 per meal. They have lots of activities and are working on adding more. He has been to Kingland in October and going to the UK girls soon. The community is kept up and clean and I have had no problems. They help me by letting me get some time I need at home.

Gabriel Huffman

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. We at Magnolia Springs-Lexington look forward to celebrating your husband every day that we are blessed to serve him and his family.