Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY has yet not published prices.

Review of Independence Village

Magnolia is a wonderful community for your loved one. The staff is always welcoming. The only disturbing problem seems to be the communication with MD2U and family members. Family should be informed of medication changes and in-house procedure that are done. This has been an ongoing problem and is a big concern.

Excellent service! Friendly attitude

Review of Magnolia Springs

I love Magnolia Springs, it's a beautiful place and they take such good care of my mother. Would suggest to anyone!

Review of Magnolia Springs

Outstanding staff and facility at Magnolia Springs Lexington!

Review of Magnolia Springs

Extremely responsive and courteous staff make this an ideal place for my elderly mother. The facilities are spacious and beautiful. The food is great. Most of all, I know that mom is safe and well cared for. I cant say enough about how positive our experience at Magnolia Springs has been.

Great place to live

Friendly staff, beautiful surroundings, great food

Friendly staff, beautiful surroundings, great food

Review of Magnolia Springs

My dad gets the best care in Memory Way! All the staff here are wonderful. They are always very nice and helpful. So glad that we know that my Dad is always being well cared for.

Review of Magnolia Springs

We have been blessed and have our Mother accepted at MS. The care is excellent, the food is wonderful! When I visit, the caregivers are always friendly and happy. You can tell they love them a lot. I would highly recommend MS to anyone.

Review of Magnolia Springs

The facility is the best in town. Our family member calls Magnolia Home! Would recommend to anyone!

Review of Magnolia Springs

My new residence is clean, amazing clean. Friendly people. Staff and residents, Beautiful Decor the most important is the friendliest staff you could find ready to fulfill any need, trips for books, groceries, etc!! I'm Blessed.

Review of Magnolia Springs

I visited several assisted living facilities, my family and I decided Magnolia Springs was where I should be. All the staff greet you by name and are so friendly and helpful. This is truly my home, our family can visit us anytime.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Outstanding, Excellent. They make your family feel at home. Activities, great! Food 5 star. This is one of the most outstanding facility senior living community in the Kentucky area, probably nation wide.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Staff is friendly and welcoming. Very clean facility. Definetly no complaints!

Review of Magnolia Springs

Does a good job of telling about this facility, I love it here and it really is home.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Great place for mom. Lots of activities. Residents provide social connections. Staff is amazing.

See commercial on TV.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Beautiful community! Staff was very helpful! large rooms! great food! I don't have to worry about my mom and dad!

Review of Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

My parents have been in four different assisted living memory care facilities. Magnolia Springs is by far the best! The staff is exceptionally kind and compassionate. The management team is also kind, and they do a great job in managing the facility. One of the things that has impressed me the most is that everyone there follows through with what they say – no empty promises! Magnolia Springs is a top-notch facility!

Review of Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

Outstanding staff and attraction to detail. Customer service friendly cares above and beyond for all residents.
Communication is excellent with medical professionals!

Review of Magnolia Springs Lexington - Lexington, KY

Professional – caring – clean – excellent staffing.

Magnolia Springs Exceeds Our Expectations

My father-in-law is very happy to be in Magnolia Springs. He loves the environment but more importantly, the staff. They truly feel like part of our extended family. They offer the residents wonderful activities and despite initial protests that he would never participate, he is actually beginning to join some of the events. The meals are very good and he loves the variety and quality. It is very reassuring to know that he is safe, and in good hands in this community. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for an assisted living community

A good place to live

We toured this community that was still under construction. The staff was nice and they were able to answer the questions. They were nice but were not able to let us know when all improvements would be completed. I would recommend the community from what we saw and suggest that others seeking out the community for a good place for a loved one.

Gabriel Huffman

Thank you for your comments and recommendation. I apologise that we did not provide you with the information that you were in need of at the time of your original tour. Our Magnolia Springs-Lexington community has now been open for five months and we would love to host you for another visit so that you can tour our community again now that it is completed. We would also like to extend an invitation for you to share lunch with us, while you are here, so that you can experience for yourself all that our community has to offer to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Brand New Place!!

The Magnolia Springs was a very nice clean community. The place is brand new and was maintained very well while my mother was there. The only problem we had was my mother's room was too far from the dining room, but when we brought up the concern they quickly moved my mother to another room. Also, they worked with us financially which was very helpful.

Gabriel Huffman

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are very happy that your mother enjoyed her stay in our Magnolia Springs-Lexington community and that you and she were able to experience first hand how our staff is focussed on customizing every resident's experience to best suite their individual needs and desires.

My Husband Is In Great Care

With the staffs help my husband is doing good here. They make great food that is very healthy. The vegetables are used in different ways and serve traditional like red beans and corn bread but it is more like a formal meal. I eat with him often and the meal is not expensive, $9 per meal. They have lots of activities and are working on adding more. He has been to Kingland in October and going to the UK girls soon. The community is kept up and clean and I have had no problems. They help me by letting me get some time I need at home.

Gabriel Huffman

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. We at Magnolia Springs-Lexington look forward to celebrating your husband every day that we are blessed to serve him and his family.