Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods - Nicholasville, KY

Satisfied With The Community

My loved ones are here at this community and so far it has been a good fit. The staff are doing all that they can for my loved ones. The facility is clean, nice and well maintained. The meals are pretty good and the staff are helping my loved adjust to the meals they serve.

We Are Satisfied With This Community

My mother is doing very well here at this community. My family and I am very pleased with her move here . So far everything has worked out well. She in being cared for well, they have a lovely staff here. They are very friendly and upbeat. I know she is safe and in at a good place here. This is a community I would recommend.

One Of My Top Picks

My tour of this facility went very well, it was one of my top picks. The community looks great, everything was nice and clean. The staff was very kind and friendly. They offered us a meal and the food was great. It was a very nice experience, I enjoyed my tour.

Review of Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods - Nicholasville, KY

Lively engaging staff. Facility well lit and laid out with each wing hallway different. This was our first visit and tour.

great facility

My loved one is in the memory care unit. The staff in that unit is very caring and attentive to all the residents. They are well taken care of. The facility is very clean and does not have an odor. The food is also good.

Caregivers pay attention

They have done very well receiving my loved one and when I moved him in from the other place it was a night and day difference, he is much happier at Bridgepointe. The caregivers pay attention to him and overall it is very good.

We selected this facility based on the caring staff and observing the residents in the memory care unit.

Welcome to Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods. Located in beautiful Brannon Crossing, we offer Assisted Senior Care, Memory Care and Adult Day services with a personal approach. In our community, we emphasize relationships as the foundation of providing high quality care as well as well as building care techniques, programs and conversations upon genuine, deeply personal connections between residents and caregivers. It's one of the many ways we help residents at Bridgepointe live life to the fullest.