Highgrove at Tates Creek - Lexington, KY

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Laundry services
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Attend church/worship services
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Resident Activites

The dining room menu was very basic. The property was clean but dated. Apartments were spacious.
Good location close to shopping/dining. We did not choose because their independent living was only 2 bedroom cottages separated from main building. My parents desired independent living within the main building.

Review of Highgrove At Tates Creek

It's the people - the grounds & building are beautiful but the staff and directors make all the difference. The kindnesses and attention that have been shown to my husband have been inspirational.

Great decision-Happy at Highgrove!

Our 87 year old physically active mother was in another assisted living/personal care facility for over 2 years.
She loves it here with the food, activities, friendly staff and many friends to socialize with.
They provide assistance with her daily medication administration and transport her to some of her extra activities several times a week. She is glad not to have to depend on her children all the time to get her where she wants to go!
We have nothing but positive things to report about Highgrove.
They have been very accommodating and we feel she is safe and well cared for. And most important to us is that she is so much happier since her move in July 2017. Moving a parent is never easy but this was a great decision!

Lauren-Ashley German

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family!

Review of Highgrove at Tates Creek - Lexington, KY

These folks seem to really care about their residents and their well being. The facility is beautiful and the food is great. Great social programs. You won’t be disappointed!

Review of Highgrove at Tates Creek - Lexington, KY

Needs to continue improving food selection and quality at noon and evening meals.
Ensure/improve accurate up to date prescription information to all CNA’s.
Replace trash bins when trash picked up.
Get fire alarm system fixed.

Lauren-Ashley German

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We appreciate your feedback and as always encourage families to bring any concerns directly to our management team. The issues concerning the fire alarm system have been addressed as of October 2017. We invite all residents to attend our bi-monthly food chats to express any preferences in regards to our menu options. For concerns about medications, please contact our Executive Director so we can address as needed. Thank you!

Review of Highgrove at Tates Creek - Lexington, KY

We love Highgrove @ Tates Creek! The administration, staff and residents are the best. My mom has been a resident at Highgrove at Tates Creek for 6 months. She has received fantastic care and made a lot of new friends. To me, Highgrove at Tates Creek is much more than a senior living facility. It’s like a big warm family!! We couldn’t ask for anything more…
Thank you, Highgrove at Tates Creek!

Review of Highgrove at Tates Creek - Lexington, KY

The facilities are top notch. The staff is very kind and thoughtful. They go above and beyond to make the residents feel at home. The supervision is outstanding.

Lauren-Ashley German

Employees care about residents, treat them with kindness and respect. They are available when needed.

Lauren-Ashley German

Thank you for taking the time to post this review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family!

Wonderful place. Sunshine abounds!

My mom just loves this place. It is friendly, helpful and fun. The staff goes above and beyond what is asked of them, and they have been patient with me who is novice caregiver. Every day is a new learning day, and they help get through it all. Great job, keep going!

Lauren-Ashley German

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and are so happy to be serving you and your family.

Highgrove has been a Godsend for my father!

When I first entered the door at Highgrove, I knew I had found the right spot for my father to reside. He is respected and cared for in a safe and lovely spot. My husband and I have frequently commented that we hope we are as lucky as he when we reach his age!

Lauren-Ashley German

Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your father. We are so glad you are part of the Highgrove family!

After searching and visiting many communities in Lexington we found the perfect home for our parents at Highgrove! They are still able to live together after 66 years of marriage because of the support and care of the amazing staff here. Dad has been the primary caregiver for mom since she developed Alzheimer's. Living at Highgrove has given him the help and assistance needed for her. They love having neighbors and not feeling so isolated as before. They've even connected with some church friends here! I can't say enough about everyone who is a part of the Highgrove family. [Removed] provided wonderful guidance in helping us navigate through the moving process and decision making. The ladies who care for mom are amazing and so patient. We were impressed with the memory care unit being in the same building if needed. Thank you Autumn for always having an open door. Many thanks to [Removed] the wellness nurse who is so helpful and always available. Thank you [Removed] for your endless smile and answer to any question! So many to thank for making each day a little easier and brighter for every resident at Highgrove. It's very comforting to know that your loved ones are being cared for like family.

Lauren-Ashley German

Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your parents. We are so glad you are part of the Highgrove family!

A Great Place To Call Home

The staff is what really makes Highgrove a 5 star facility. They are so helpful, informative, caring and genuinely are concerned about the residents. Even though it's only been a short time my parents have lived there I have peace of mind knowing they are in such a great place to live. From the time we first met [Removed] to move in it was a positive experience.

Lauren-Ashley German

Thank you so much for your positive review of your parents' care. We strive every day to provide a great experience for your loved one and family. We are so thankful that you are part of the Highgrove family!

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had at this community. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to give us a detailed look at everything they had to offer my loved one. It was just not the right fit in the end decision for my loved one.

Davonna Saier

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate your interest in our community and if we can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Nice Community With Kind People

My tour of this facility went pretty well. From what I saw everything looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and courteous. They were informative and answered my questions. It was a nice tour, but not the place for my mother and her needs. This is nice community with kind people.

Davonna Saier

Highgrove at Tates Creek, nestled in a rolling wooded setting with picturesque views, offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care. We believe that developing personal relationships with our residents is the most important part of our day and we strive to create a community that contributes to overall wellness while empowering residents to be independent and social.