Liberty Ridge Senior Living Community - Lexington, KY

Thank you for the last 15 years!

Thank you for everything you have done for me for the last 15 years! Liberty Ridge is more than just a home all the residents and staff are family.

Terrific Place!

My wife's uncle resides at Liberty Ridge in one of their duplex units; he loves his independence. He has thrived in the beautiful, clean, and helpful environment of Liberty Ridge. The food is great in the dining room (I've enjoyed it) and the staff are very helpful. What a great place!

Everything is going great!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going great for her.The staff have been wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the care she has been provided. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities from time to time with the other residents. Overall it has been a pleasant experience so far and I would recommend it to anyone.

I am happy with the care that is being received here. My Aunt is happy with the caring staff members who go out of their way. She seems to like the meals that are offered with a good variety of meals. They offer her a lot of great activities. We like that the community is clean and we would recommend this community to other families wanting great care.

Nice People!!

The Liberty Ridge was very clean and well maintained. The place was fairly new and the staff was very friendly during my tour. My favorite was the sales lady, she had a great personality and was very friendly.

Caring Staff !!

The staff have all been so wonderful to my dad, they make sure that he has transportation to and from his doctor appointments and help organize all of his medications. My loved one is really liking the activities they have going on throughout the day and has no complaints about the food they provide. I would defiantly recommend this community.

A Nice Tour Here

I toured this community for my mother, and it went pretty well. My tour guide was kind and helpful. They were informative and answered my questions. The community looked nice and clean, everything looked well-kept. It just wasn't the place for my mother, but it is a nice community.

The staff are very personable at Liberty Ridge!!!

My dad is doing well at this community. The food is healthy and tastes good it is like being at a restaurant. They offer daily exercise classes, activities and he does participate in some of them. I would recommend this clean and well taken care of community. The staff are very welcoming to our family when we come to visit.

Awful place!!

This place is awful! The management speaks down to their staff regularly. The aides do not HAVE to be certified so most of them don't even know what to look for in a patient in order to contact the family members. And every day, I noticed they are serving soup and sandwiches to the Alztheimers patients! I would NOT even consider sending my loved one to this facility. Please be careful. It may look nice on the outside but they look like they have a lot of issues on the inside.

PEACE OF MIND IS EVERYTHING

NOW I HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT MOM BEING ALONE OR UNATTENDED-LOVE LIBERTY RIDGE AND THEIR STAFF. HOME SWEET HOME IS HOW IT FEELS!!!

Wonderful place!

They do a fantastic job at Liberty Ridge Senior Living, I'd give them a 10 out of 5 if I could! Throughout my loved one's entire stay they were incredibly accommodating and really went above and beyond the call of duty to suit her needs! The facility itself is beautiful and well kept, and the staff are friendly and professional. I would recommend them highly to anyone!

Friendly, caring staff

They do a great job at Liberty Ridge. The staff are incredibly friendly and caring, and not just towards the residents but their families as well. They obviously genuinely care about the people they take care of. They were a huge help to our family throughout the whole process, and went out of their way to explain things to us. I would highly recommend them!

had a couple issues

Dad was in a rehab facility to begin with, and Liberty Ridge Senior Living Community went out and told us that he could not be accepted because if his condition. After a second rehab I asked them to evaluate him again. They did, and accepted him, but then a couple weeks in decided he required too much care for them. I get that, but it was not handled in a professional manner. They basically refused to even attempt to offer dad the sort of help he needed. They made the decision to take dad in the first place, but then would not help us at all to find a better place for him when it did not work out. The whole thing felt like they were just trying to make a sale, interested only in the money and not in helping my dad get the care he needs.

I know that my dad is not in good shape and his situation can be a challenge, but overall I was just not impressed with how things were handled.

Very small facility. It felt claustrophobic on the Altzheimers wing. No licensed staff. Will not be able to meet our needs.

Nice place, overall

We're pleased with how things have gone here so far. It's a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff have all been very friendly and caring. They do a great job keeping an eye on Mom. She also says they do a good job with the food!

Does not accept hospice pat...

Does not accept hospice patients

Incredible Place!

This place is just incredible! The staff are all very friendly! They are so caring and concerned for the residents! The staff all keep me informed if anything is going on! My dad is happy! When we were searching for options, we really needed something with availability. This place just worked out on so many levels! They are so much cleaner than the others. This place is modern and clean and it feels like a Holiday Inn!

I really don't think they h...

I really don't think they have what we need. They have no rooms with walk in showers. I didn't get a good vib from them.

Liberty Ridge Senior Living creates a comfortable, quality living environment for senior citizens that allows them to stay active and in control of their lives. Our long-term care facility offers a wide range of assisted care and lifestyle options for individuals and their families who expect nothing less than the best. Our senior living choices include assisted living apartments, easy living garden homes, and even a unique memory care neighborhood for individuals that require more secure care and services. Whether you're looking for a senior living community that supports independence or you're seeking professional assistance for a loved one that requires Alzheimer's or dementia care, we can give your family the peace of mind knowing you've made the right choice!