LEGACY HOUSE OF TAYLORSVILLE - Taylorsville, UT

It was meant to be!

We are all very satisfied with my loved one's stay so far. Even though he has had some difficulty leaving home,the staff are great and the facility is very well maintained. We also appreciate the fact that it's so convenient for the family, location wise, and that it is a brand new facility. Overall, everything is going so well that it seems like this move wasn't meant to happen!

Small and Imtimate Group

My brother chose this property because out of all that he toured this one seemed to be the best fit. It appeared on the smaller size and was very intimate. It appeared that at the time there were only about 13 residents or so which gave it a homey feel. The staff was nice appeared clean and well groomed. The residence is well kept and my mom seems to like the food.

Tour for my care .

I toured this community. I was not happy that the person that was supposed to give me a tour was not there. When she did arrive she was not friendly and I did not like that she did not remember that I was coming for a tour. The rooms are nice and clean. We did not see the menu of the meals. I would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of loved one.

The staff are very cooperative!

My mother in law is doing very well at Legacy House. The staff are always smiling , greeting everyone and it makes you feel like you are at home. Mom said the food is not like home cooking but it is alright. They have so many daily activities and they hand out a calendar of events every month. The community itself is amazing and for the price it was nicer than any other community we looked at. Mom is making new friends and I would recommend this community.

my mom was happy at this community. The staff did not know that we were there and they thought that we were a resident of the community.y We had to search for someone to assist us and they did not know we were there for information on the community. We were not comfortable going into rooms where there were residents... We wanted to see an empty room. This did not make us comfortable.going into a room with someone not knowing. Families might call for a tour for the care given here.

Beautiful place!

They have large windows that make the community feel welcoming. The staff is very nice and listens to my concerns. They have a lot of turnover and are short staffed. When the call button is pushed it can take more than thirty minutes before help arrives and I don't believe they check on my dad as often as they should. The food has gotten worse and sometimes the food is served cold.

The staff is incredible!!

My mom is doing really well at Legacy House of Taylorsville. The staff even goes out of their way in the late evening to get my mom ice cream. The community is very clean and her room always smells good. The community offers many activities and my mom is participating every time I go to visit.

Legacy House is wonderful!

Legacy House is everything we had hoped for in the quality of care, their genuine friendliness and they meet Mom's needs. I would recommend it. She likes the people there and participates in activities as she can.