Legacy House of Centennial Hills - Las Vegas, NV

Legacy House of Centennial Hills - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

There were problems in the kitchen for the first 6 to 8 weeks, but it looks like they finally got things taken care of. Food is better and better selection. Personal laundry is hit and miss, sometimes it is not returned until night time.

Accommodations are very nice!

I toured this facility when I was trying to find a place for my sister and it's beautiful. I wound up not choosing it though for a couple of reasons. They have assigned seating during meals, which could be difficult. If you don't get along with the people that you have to sit with, they say they'll move you, but I feel like that causes friction and makes things awkward. They have prescribed hours for when the residents eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner so if you're late for breakfast, you won't eat it.

Been pretty good so far

The memory care staff have been really good. My mother in law interacts well with some of the staff. The head nurse and the sales manager have been real good to work with and they are flexible. She seems to like the food and they are accommodating with her likes and dislikes. The community is very clean and I would recommend it.

The facility is a bit impersonal...

I got the opportunity to tour this facility. It looked very nice, but it looked very sterile and impersonal. It did not have the homey feel that we would have liked for my loved one. The rooms were also a bit small.

Friendly, accommodating staff

So far our experience with Legacy House of Centennial Hills has been a very positive one! It's a brand new facility, and everything looks very nice! But really the best part of the whole experience has been the staff. From the front desk, to the dining room, to the care staff every one has been friendly, accommodating, and welcoming. They really make you feel like you belong!

A community for care

This is a great community. The staff is outstanding and attentive and caring. The community is always clean and maintained. The activities. The community stood out due to the staff made you feel comfortable and it seems like a nice resort and not a nursing facility. We would recommend this community to other families for the great care and value for a loved one.

We were pleased with treatment of staff, and most definitely with the time and consideration given to us by Melody Mojica. The facility is beautiful and the lunch very tasty. Even had another new resident and family introduce themselves to us while we were there who commented on how pleased they are with the facility. I do not wish to have my name published.