Oakmont of West Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV

They provide quite a few activities

I absolutely recommend this property to other families that are looking into various options. The staff is very kind and I haven’t had any issues at all. They provide quite a few activities as well. They have outings to go to grocery stores, shopping centers, and pharmacies. As for onsite activities they have bingo, card games, and outside entertainment. People come in weekly that are either storytellers, musicians, or singers. They keep everyone up to date on what’s happening by printing out calendars for everyone’s convenience.

Caring staff and I love the feeling of safety and well being whenever I need help, somebody is right there for me.

I see and visit many of the communities in my life with work. This community stands out from the rest. Always clean, decorated and residents seem very happy.

My dad has been here over 4 years. They have been just wonderful to him. Everything he needs is right here. Caring and loving staff.

This is by far the best assisted living community. I have enjoyed living here for the past 4 years!

I visit this community often I can’t say enough good things about it. My brother lives here for past 8 years. Everyone is so helpful and treat him great. I recommend this community to anyone looking for assisted living.

I love Atria Sunlake the amenities are wonderful and I wouldn’t live anywhere else!! I’ve so many friends here. Thank you Atria.

Our decision to place our mother here 4 years ago was the best decision we’ve wade since her diagnoses of dementia. The community is exceptional and very caring, understandable and helpful.

Was looking for a place to put dad. We decided to go with Atria Sunlake because of the proximity to my brother and myself. It’s easy to visit dad on a regular basis.

The food is fantastic.
The people who live here are wonderful and I have many friends.
My apartment is beautiful with a lovely view.

We had a very pleasant tour of the community, and found Atria to be by far the best assisted living community in the Las Vegas area.

Atria Sunlake is exceptional! Very pretty courtyard.
But the thing that sealed the deal was [Removed]. that works there. She went above and beyond to be helpful with every aspect of signing, moving in and every possible detail.

Almost Like Resort Living

This place was beautiful the inside looks something like a resort of some type. The landscaping is designed well beautiful water fountain surrounded by lovely bushes and trees. There is a gazebo with a table and chairs if you wanted to have a private meal. The inside is lovely very welcoming. The residents seem friendly and happy along with the staff. We did have a meal on our tour and the food was wonderful. They seem to offer quite a few activities

Really pleased!

We are really pleased with Atria Sunlake. It is a very clean and inviting community. The staff is very friendly and available. The community is very open and spacious. The people we meet in the hallways are always so friendly. The administrator knows everyone and acknowledges family members and residents by name. He loves the meals they provide. There are at least four to five various activities offered daily for the residents. I would definitely recommend Atria Sunlake.

Atria Sunlake gets my recommendation

My loved one has only been at this community for a short time and they are still trying to adjust to living here. The staff are friendly and are trying very hard to help her get adjusted. She is impressed with the food and they do offer daily activities. The community is extremely nice and well taken care of.

My visit.

This looked like a nice community when I visited. the people I met were nice and helpful. The kitchen is only open at meal times. This community was just a little farther away than what we were looking for.

Nice community

We toured this community when looking for my mother. We got a good impression but chose another Atria location closer to us. Overall, I would recommend this location.

I like living in the community. the staff is always helpful and friendly to my needs. The community is very clean and maintained. The good variety of activities I fund enjoyable. I would recommend this community for a great place to live.

Care for mom

I like this community for the great care from wonderful staff. The food is appealing and the community is clean. We like the variety of activities. The staff are nice and helpful. We would recommend this community to other families for good care.

Nice place!

During my tour of the Atria, I noticed that the place was nice and the staff were all very friendly. The problem was the level of care, they did not have what my mother needed.

The staff were nice!

The food at this community was awesome. This is a newer pretty community. They offered a lot more activities than the community mom is currently living at. The rooms are smaller here and it is a little more expensive.

My Thought Of The Tour!

During our tour of this community it did not seem to be as active of a community as we would have liked. We liked the staff we met as they all seemed nice. It looked clean.

They Have Programs Available

My friend liked what she saw at this community. When we spoke with them they told us she could be eligible for an assistance program. They said they could put her on the waiting list. She thought she was eligible but she made too much for the program. So they took her off the list.

The food is amazing!!

My mom and dad really seem to be enjoying there stay at this community, they are comfortable and in a peaceful environment. They offer a large variety of different meals throughout the day with lots of healthy options. They have also been participating in activities and enjoying the company of the other residents.

They Were Great

It was a wonderful place for my dad. Everything went great. We had to move my dad from this place because the level of care changed. The staff did the best they can to provide care for my dad. I wish we were able to keep him here.

Not A Good Experience

My experience of this community was not a good one. They made a lot promises to me and didn't follow through with. They were over charging me for anything. There is no house keeping services. My room was not cleaned.I had to pay extra for the staff to walk to my dog, and they would walk him for 2 minutes. I wouldn't recommend this community to anybody.

Katy Miller

Thank you so much for reaching out as this type of feedback helps us continue to improve our services. I will be sure to share your concerns with those in the best position to address this. If you'd like to share more with me, please send me an email at [removed].

A Very Positive Experience

My mother is doing great and she really likes this community. She has really adjusted well to it and I am pleased. The community is really nice looking , they do good job keeping everything very clean. The staff is very good at what they do. They have been wonderful to work with. There is many activities for her to choose from. She is getting involved in the community and I love seeing that. They just got a new chef, they are trying to improve the food quality. Everything has worked out very well and I would recommend it.

My loved one loves it here.

My loved one loves it here. It's beautiful, it looks like a resort. The people here are good, and the food is good. They have tremendous activities. It's very expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.

A Great Place

I like the Atria Sunlake. If my loved one took advantage of all the stuff they offered it would be a great value, but she stays in her room all day. They are all super friendly and do their best to include her and have all kinds of activities and outings. I think it is a great place.

Excellence

The stay here has been exceptional. Truly satisfied with the superb quality of the atria

Katy Miller

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We strive to provide exceptional service to our residents and their families, so I'm pleased that you've had such a positive experience. If you'd like to share more feedback, feel free to reach out to me directly any time at [removed].

good location

They are pretty good. They don't have enough help it just varies. My father had a recent fracture of the arm ad tripped on oxygen tubing. His plan of care needed to increase which I pay an additional [removed] a month. They have approximately 8 minutes to get to his room and they are taking the 8 minutes. I asked them if they could get to him quicker because he does not want to use it on his self and they say we have 8 minutes.

Katy Miller

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We shared your concerns with leadership and welcome you to reach us anytime at [removed].

very friendly

I think they are very friendly to their clients at Atria Sunlake. They try get the residents feedback and really work with them. My parents are there and very happy with the facility.

Very nice looking place, but expensive

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also very expensive. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

excellent care

My dad only stayed there at Atria Sunlake for a little over a month before passing away, so my experience was very limited. I will say thought hat it was a very nice place with friendly people that offered excellent care.

I am very happy with Atria Sunlake so far.

I am very happy with Atria Sunlake so far. It's very nicely kept, and the staff is very friendly. I am very pleased with their services. They have plenty of activities and entertainment. I haven't heard any complaints about the food. Right now things are going well, I can't think of anything that needs to be improved or done better.

The overall experience has been good.

They really do a good job keeping the community neat. The nurses are wonderful The P.A. has sometimes been slow on the follow-up, and doesn't always show up when he says he will. They have a lot of activities but they seem a little more geared towards women. The food is pretty good but depends on the day, at least for him. What's nice about the menu is if you don't like the daily special you can always get something different, I would give the food a four. The overall experience has been good. They have a lot of opportunity for social activity, at least twice a week they have gatherings in the receiving area. You can participate as much or as little as you want.

Very nice looking assisted living

While my husband and I decided that we weren't looking for assisted living at this time, this was the location we felt we would be most comfortable at when the time comes. It was a very nice looking place, and the staff were all very friendly during our tour.
It was a bit remotely located, so some form of reliable transportation would be necessary if we moved here.

Giant apartments

The apartments here were bigger than Seville's but the fit wasn't right. We're Jewish and they didn't have Friday night service and the location wasn't as great for us.
The apartments were gigantic by the way, it's not a walk in closet (which is what she wanted) but the apartments are huge.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear that you liked our apartments, and I apologize for any confusion over the Friday service. We do have Jewish residents and we have services here every other Friday. If we can answer any questions, please contact us at [removed], and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Nice facility, but smells old - not f...

Nice facility, but smells old - not fresh.

LaDawn K.

I appreciate your review and am glad that you liked our community. I am concerned, however, about the smell you mention. I will certainly be sure to share your comments with the appropriate staff who can ensure that our community has a pleasant atmosphere at all times. If you have any questions at all, please contact us at [removed] and include the Atria community name in your subject line. And I encourage you to come back for another visit soon.

Studio room is very small, but I beli...

Studio room is very small, but I believe it will work.

Oakmont of West Las Vegas is a charming community nestled in the heart of one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the valley. With a full social calendar and round-the-clock staff, you’ll find the support you need to lead an active and independent lifestyle. Oakmont of West Las Vegas is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and places of worship, as well as the distinctive Sahara West Library.