Legacy House of Southern Hills - Las Vegas, NV

Legacy House of Southern Hills - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

After visiting other senior care facilities. my sister decided , Legacy House of Southern Hills,
I want my sister "The best"
We did visit all others in Vegas.
I liked what I saw at Legacy, and most importantly , my sister loved "Legacy" and it was her choice.
We thank all employees at "Legacy"
[name removed]

Beautiful and welcoming!

I took a tour of this community and was absolutely flabbergasted at how beautiful it was. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. I was looking for a place for my Mom who lives back East as she may move here soon and was completely wowed by Legacy House. They are definitely at the top of my list once we make the decision to move forward with the move.

Lisa Long

Thank you so much for your very complimentary review. We are so happy to hear you were impressed with our services and hope that your mother can visit sunny Las Vegas and beautiful Legacy House of Southern Hills soon. Thank you again for taking a few minutes to leave such kind comments.

Scheduled a tour, no one was present

Lisa Long

Thank you for your post. We were so embarrassed and sorry to read your review. Missing a tour or an appointment is not exemplary of our Personal Touch Culture. If you are still considering assisted living placement, give me a second chance. I would love to meet - anytime, night or day - to help you.

Kellie Ricci - Director of Marketing