Legacy House Assisted Living of South Jordan - South Jordan, UT

I toured this community

This place wasn't a locked facility and people could just wander. And the lady who did the tour was so not caring and nonchalant about me having to sign papers saying that they weren't responsible if my loved one got out of the facility. It was unappealing, worn out looking and smelled bad. Not a good fit for my parents.

Just not the right fit

My sister and I toured this community. It was nice,clean and they answered all our questions. They were more expensive for mom's budget. The set up just wasn't right for her. It was a really big community. And the location was to far for the family. We had to choose another community.

Loved, Loved, Loved this place! 15 residents for memory care, which I like the smaller ratio of residents to staff and they are in the process of updating the dining, activity room and kitchen area which sounds delightful

Care and comfort for mom

The care at this community is good. I like knowing that my mom is in a good clean community that she enjoys. The menu is very appealing and she seems to enjoy the variety. They offer a lot of nice activities. We would recommend this community to other families for good care with a good value for loved ones.

I won't move in for a while, depending on how things go where I am. But If I do need an assisted livng, I will be excited to move in here.

Needs an update!

The staff at Legacy House South Jordan were very courteous and were able to answer all of my questions. The residents seemed to be very happy and they enjoyed the food. The rooms in the community felt very small because they ceilings are low and they are dark. The community could use an update to brighten the community to give it a bigger feel.

Took Good Care Of My Grandmother

This community took very good care of my grandmother and her needs. We were very pleased with everything they did for us. The community was very well maintained. The staff was kind and attentive. Overall they provided great care and I would recommend this community.

Everything Is Going Good

My mom is doing a great job and getting the best care. I like how friendly the staff are and I like the how clean the community is. The food is good and my mom has no complaints. There are activities available for my mom to join in on. I would recommend this community for the good care and friendly staff.