WE toured this facility about a week ago. We really liked the lay out of the facility. However, it was a little too far from our homes in PUeblo to make it easy to visit. We have decided to go with an independent facility.

Everything is included, medications dispensing, dressing, showering help. NOT secure.
[name removed]

My sister is happy here

We love this small community the my sister is in we like the set up. They are managing her medicine and vitamins, and are very good at communicating with me when she needs more vitamins and they use their own pharmacy and it been a big relief for me. She has a nice studio with a big window overlooking the enclosed courtyard. It's always nice and clean. They offer lots of activities and they will remind them to come and join. The food is good. All of the staf I have met has been friendly and helpful. I would recommend this community.

Mom's Good Care

. This is a great community. My mom liked this community. very much. The staff were very caring and attentive to her needs. The menu was very good and she enjoyed the meals. The community was clean and they offered her alot of activities. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and value for a loved one.

Good impression.

We toured this community when looking for my mother. It was a wonderful facility.I got there early and they immediately showed me around. The issue was it was a little more expensive although a lot of their services were all inclusive. We didn't chose Legacy Commons because it was too far from me and I wanted to be close.

My's Great Care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. the staff are very nice and keep me informed on her progress. The food is really good and this community has an outstanding chief, but they need to offer additional serving is requesting. They have activities for those who want to participat.e. We would recommend this community to other families for the good care and value that is available

My Visit To The Community

This community seemed more like a nursing home and this was not what we were looking for at this time. The community was clean and the people we met were nice.

Without a doubt, one of the BEST assisted living facilities

Legacy Commons is, without a doubt, one of the best assisted living facilities I've had experience with. The staff is extremely professional, courteous and friendly. They work very hard to provide for their residents, medically as well as entertainment wise.

The activities they provide for their residents are second to none. Recently they entertained the residents with a 50's Sock Hop dance. The evening was A LOT of fun with music, dancing, prizes, etc. Coming up in a couple of weeks is a Casino Night. We are definitely looking forward to that. They also frequently have BBQ's, a Christmas party, games for the residents, etc.

On the professional side, the staff works diligently to ensure the residents are taken care of. Medications are distributed in a timely and efficient manner. Residents are bathed or showered with dignity. Meals are courteously served with a smile as staff members joked and provided TLC. Medical assistance is always quickly called when the situation arises which relieves my mind.

My loved one calls Legacy a home away from home. Yours will too!

Very disappointed

I have a family member in here now. I will not mention any names here. When we first check out Legacy Commons they were supper nice and friendly. Right off I told my family I got a vibe from the head lady there an my vibes was right. Now that my family member is in there certain members of the family get treated without any respect. They are the most unfriendly staff ever. It breaks my heart every time we go in there because we get watch and followed. We were told our visit should me 30min. This should never happen. What kind of place are they running. I so wish to take my love one out of there but its not my choice. Someone needs to talk with there head lady and some of there staff. They should be nice to everyone that comes in there. I so wonder if that's how they are treating my love in there. This is coming from
someone that cares. Sorry but someone needs to know and get on top of this.

As I was chatting with Carolyn Spear, the director of 12 years, a resident stepped into her office. I asked what the resident thought was the best thing about Legacy Commons. Without hesitation, she replied, "The People!"

This was one of our top two choices.

This was one of our top two choices. We really liked the one bedroom option here. It was very nice, when it came down to making a decision, Mom made it herself. She chose the other one in our top two. It just was a better fit personality wise.

best place we could have found

Best place we could have found for mom! I do kind of wish they had a shuttle van for when they go to wal mart and stuff like that, but that is the only thing I can think of to improve. They are great!