Broadmoor Court - Colorado Springs, CO

Wonderful feeling when you walk in....

Loved this community from the moment we walked in. It is bright, airy, there was upbeat music playing. The staff appear to truly care for their residents.

Very nice place!!

My loved one has recently moved into this community and so far we have no complaints with how things are going for him. The staff have all been friendly and made sure to accommodate his needs at the best of there ability. He has enjoyed his dinning experience as well as other activities they have available. I would recommend it to anyone.

A positive experience!

My loved one is doing great since her move to Broadmoor. They treat her well and the staff is extremely caring. The room she is in is beautiful and clean. The maintenance man is always close by and takes care of things quick. They have activities and she joins in everything she can.

Quite pleased

We have been very pleased with Broadmoor Court. The staff is amazing and our room is beautiful. Everyone is working hard to make our loved one feel at home. We were a bit disappointed that the movie nights scheduled are not occurring so activity level is a bit of a worry. However, overall, we are very pleased with the facility.

Good place, clean well managed.

Review of Broadmoor Court - Colorado Springs, CO

I looked at four other places. Linda took me around here and I know exactly what I wanted when she took us to this apartment. All of the workers have been wonderful.

Review of Broadmoor Court - Colorado Springs, CO

Very clean and hospitable. Shannon [removed] was very kind and a great help.

Review of Broadmoor Court - Colorado Springs, CO

All of the staff are warm and caring! It is a wonderful and safe environment!

Review of Broadmoor Court - Colorado Springs, CO

Very professional team. Whenever I walk into the building it feels happy and feels like home. The residents always are engaged with staff. We love Shanon!

Beautiful Facility

The people there are very, very nice. We think that the facility is just beautiful. We think that it is a little bit on the expensive side however, but other than that Broadmoor Court has just been great.

mom is very happy

The only thing we have had problems with is with some medications when she switched doctors, so there have been a few small challenges there. There are some things with the pharmacy and care services that I am working with them on and trying to understand better myself.

Other than that everything has been very good. I am very glad that my mother is there. She is very happy there.

It's only been two weeks since my mother moved in and there are things to be ironed out yet.

In the spirit of love, Bethesda Adult Communities provides an environment where vintage lives blossom. We strive to cultivate a vibrant, active and healthy community. Bethesda Adult Communities are apart of a non-profit Christian based organization that have been caring for seniors for over 50 years. We provide the highest quality of physical, social and spiritual service to our residents in a comfortable home-like atmosphere.

Broadmoor Court, a Bethesda Adult Community is located at the majestic foot of Pikes Peak, nestled at the eastern range of the Colorado Rockies. This assisted living community was honored this past year with a Four-Star Customer Satisfaction rating providing quality service with a friendly smile. With low staffing turnover and a commitment to quality care with a gentle touch; we are dedicated to promoting independence and nurturing each resident by offering a stimulating, active lifestyle.

Broadmoor Court offers 45 apartments ranging from 346 to 459 square feet with two floor plans to choose from. All apartments have separate living, bath and bedroom areas with sufficient space to create a comfortable home. Your new home features natural lighting, comfortable lounges, restaurant-style dining, libraries and chapel services.

Residents are encouraged to remain as independent as possible while receiving individual care when needed. We cultivate an environment teeming with energy and life within a f