Lee's Almost Home Inc - Ocean City, MD

Our parent lived with Lee for a few years before her death.. The care and treatment was outstanding. Lee handled MORE than was necessary or expected. We knew that our relative was getting all she needed plus. Lee tried to anticipate and keep us up to date on all matters. We were fortunate to have her services.

what not to do when looking for nursing home?

went to look at Lee's almost home Inc. before deciding what to do with my wife's care, took a friend with me, Mrs Lee was very polite and nice, she explained to us the workings of the home, I was undecided but gave her a check for $300.00 to hold so as I could hold it if necessary, went home and discussed with family, decided not to go there. called Mrs. Lee and told her I was sure yet, and asked for my deposit back, she had already cashed the check and it was no refundable. she did nothing of any kind aof paper work or application work to admit my wife, I since have put my wife in Chesapeake Caregivers in Trappe Maryland. great place. thank you for your concern on this issues.