Gull Creek Senior Living Community - Berlin, MD

Excellent Leadership

[Removed], the new director, has been a breath of fresh air. Her best two qualities are 1). Caring sincerely for the residents 2) listening to suggestions. She is a proactive leader!

Happy Family Member

Everyone from the staff to dining room is so friendly and helpful. It truly is a loving community where everybody knows your name.

A Much Smoother Experience

My mom is adjusting and the change is running smoothly now. We were a little disappointed with the apartment not being fully ready but it was corrected. There is lots of activities for when she is ready to get involved. She really likes the desserts and has been reasonably pleased with the meals. This community was the closest to me and we appreciate A Place For Mom's help.

A nice place to live!!

The entire staff at Gull Creek is wonderful. The food is pretty good. They keep the community clean and well taken care of. The offer plenty of activities for us to enjoy. They have a bus for transportation to stores and other locations.

Gull Creek is the place

My Dad is there now, it has been an excellent experience, Mari and TRIP the dog sold it!! The best part is I know my Dad is safe, he is getting his medicine on time and has people looking out for him at all times. The staff in every area has been great to work with and Dad likes he can get breakfast any time during the day. I'm glad I made the phone call. Lynn Widdowson

Overall the entire staff is capable, friendly, helpful and courteous. The facility is clean and comfortable.