Settling Into a Great Place

My mom is still trying to get acclimated into the community but it is wonderful and awesome. The food is great. The chef is awesome and he knows everybody's likes and dislikes. They have a menu to pick from.

Great Place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things are going. The staff have been attentive to her needs and I am comfortable with care she has been receiving. The meals and activities seem to have lots of variety and the residents are very friendly.

Great, helpful and friendly staff.

My mom loved the place. The location and facility is like walking into a hotel. Mom nis ready to move in. I think we have a place for mom (and her dog too!).

Milford Place

My Mother was here for almost four years, the staff are incredibly caring and try their best to provide excellent experience. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I would recommend Milford Place to any family looking for a place for their family members.

Decent Tour of This Community

I had good a tour of this community. The staff was kind and courteous. From what I saw the community appeared to be nice and clean. They were kind to my family and myself. It was a decent experience, but it wasn't the community for my husband and his needs.

Short stay, but seemed nice

Our loved one was only here a brief time, but overall our experience was a positive one. The place was clean and the staff seemed caring and friendly. We were satisfied with the care and service they provided.

moms new home

After I got the money ready for the down payment for mom to move into her new home everything went real smoothly. The staff is real friendly and the janitors even helped move mom in too! I am really pleased with the friendly staff and nurses letting me know the status of mom and when she needs her meds filled and everything else. Mom is happy and she is already calling this her forever home.

Wide open rooms with lots of windows for natural light. Clean and beautiful place that feels very cozy. Staff was very friendly. Residents were clean and happy. Annual increase of 5-25 every March...if within your budget it would be the "DREAM" location...however be realistic or you may have to relocate your loved one.

This was a terrible, horrible, experience.

This was a terrible, horrible, experience. They were so understaffed, the care was lacking. I was totally dissatisfied. I didn't live very close by, either so it was hard to keep an eye on things. I would never recommend anyone go there.

Milford Place at Milford and Milford Center, Enlivant facilities, offer both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing all on one campus.

At Milford Place, our assisted living option, we offer active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.

At Milford Center, our skilled nursing and rehabilitation option, we offer skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for those requiring a short stay or extended care. Our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve overall well-being. We also offer a specialized Alzheimer's / dementia option in our Homestead Unit. Consistent, stable staffing creates a warm and caring home-like environment for our residents afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Specially trained to care for people with these diseases, our staff creates individualized care programs that build on each resident’s strengths and abilities.