Atria Salisbury - Salisbury, MD

It went so well that we are taking mom there to be a resident of their memory care on Friday.

This has been the best choice for my Mom. Recently she moved from assisted living to their Life Guidance residence because of her dementia. Staff is very nice but constantly changing even at the top which makes me wonder.

Atria is a nice senior living facility. The staff was warm and welcoming. There is an obvious level of personal care that I experienced from every person that I met with. Atria offers many ammenities and activities. The facility was clean and comfortable.

A nice place

The staff are friendly, helpful and accommodating. The food is very good. They offer a calendar of daily activities and my aunt seems to enjoy some of them. I do have to pay for an outside service for some of her care so I would suggest asking a lot of questions in regard to the care your loved one needs. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Very nice place offering many ammenities and activities. It was clean, nicely decorated, friendly staff, bustling with activity, and had a positive vibe.

It was a good experience!

While my husband was there, the staff were good, my husband really liked it there. They have an amazing program for their residents with dementia. The only thing is that they do not have rails by the beds, so my husband fell and was not able to go back.

A positive place!!

The staff at the Atria could not be better. They are very nice and seem to really like their jobs. You can tell when the management is good in a place because the employees really show it through positivity. I had a loved one in the Atria before when they were under other management and it was not the same. My loved one is happy there and the place is very nice and clean at all times.

Better food please!

My parents are super happy with the staff that is here. They are very good to them. The community and my parents apartment is always clean. My parents have been getting involved with everything that they have to offer. The only thing that they do not like is the food. It is way too salty for them and at times they have to send it back for something else.

Glowing faces!

Everybody in this community is so glowing. We are thrilled with the services and care that mom is receiving. Everyone is just so nice and caring. The food is great and mom has actually gained weight. Which is what we wanted mom also has started getting back to her old self.

Finally At Peace

My wife's overall condition has improved significantly in the 5 weeks she has been at Atria. This includes her behavior, ability to feed herself (she has even gained 4 lbs), recognition, and ability to communicate more effectively !

The staff is truly amazing- wonderfully caring yet completely professional in every respect.

I couldn't be more pleased and happy !

Outstand Care for my mom

I am so very happy that my mom is happy here. I know that the care she is getting is from great staff and people who really care about my mom's well being. She did not want to go at first and now she says it is the best thing for her. They have alot of great activities for her and I am hardly able to speak with her because she is staying so active. the community is so very clean. The food is outstanding and she is more then pleased with the variety. I highly recommend this care to other families for outstanding care.

Atria - Salisbury

Initial assessment of Atria Salisbury is great! Our friend, who has dementia, has been there less that a week, but seems to have been received by the community as a resident and not as a patient.

The staff from top to bottom is extremely helpful and caring.

Just sorry we didn't find Atria sooner. The "memory care" facility we moved from is no where near Atria Salisbury in services provided its residents.

Atria Memory care

We have visited multiple communities. This move has taken place from a similar facility to Atria due to a family move. It is something we have given a great deal of consideration as a family. My loved family member has only been at Atria for a month - hence we are still adjusting and working out personality "glitches", and are not yet able to offer a "great" review. We are very pleased with the care received, and the willingness of staff to work with and actually commit to his specific needs. I feel that a "great" review just might be pending.

Mom ...and ALZ

As I'm sure is the case for most families, placing Mom in assisted living was a difficult and painful process. Our needs were special as we needed a place with a memory care unit. Mom suffers with mid to severe Alzheimer's .
I contacted "A Place for Mom". We talked in depth about Moms specific needs, location and pricing, at which point I was provided with a list of potential facilities. They did all the work as I was contacted by the individual homes, they knew what our needs were and set appointments to walk through. We viewed several places and knew our search was over when we toured The Atria of Salisbury. The fit was perfect. The staff is very caring of their residents and families. The process of acclimating Mom and ourselves to the new situation is handled beautifully by The Atria. We are still new to this....only six weeks in...and they still continue to be supportive of any questions or concerns.
Please tour The Atria before you make any decision on other facilities.

They helped my mom transition..

They helped my mom transition to assisted living in a comfortable atmosphere. They gave her space, but included her in activities. The food is good. The communication with the staff has been good as well. I would recommend the Atria Salisbury to anyone. Overall, it has been a very good experience. We haven't had any major issues. My overall rating of the Atria Salisbury is five stars. It's a nice place.

Atria

A first rate facility, just like a 5 Star Hotel. Very friendly staff, extremely educated in the care of elder care to include my father who has Dementia.

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a very nice place, and it was on our list of places we were considering! The facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff all seemed very friendly. Definitely worth a look!

Atria

Love it! Mom adjusting amazingly well! Good food and selection. Everyone very friendly and helpful. A lot of daily activities although mom not interested in participating at present. Clean. Nice size room and bath. Beautiful common areas and courtyard. I am very comfortable having my mother here.

Definitely a place for mom!...

Definitely a place for mom! Everyone was friendly and happy from the clients to the environmental employees. Plenty of activities and interaction with others. Clean and well maintained and a safe place to be.

The staff is a seven!

The staff is a seven! They were a lot more reasonable that a lot of the other places that I checked out. They are small and friendly. For the life guidence group the activities are more limited that the other side. The food is bodacious. I chose based on my first impression and I had a good feeling about it when I first experienced them.

A Lot to Offer

I really would have preferred Atria Salisbury, but there were a lot of hidden costs because of her needs. They really had a lot of activities and a lot more to offer. It's more oriented for people that were mobile. It's a very nice place.

Full of friendly people

We chose Atria Salisbury because it is a nice, clean facility, full of friendly people. When we toured Atria the residents were out and about happily doing their thing. This place seemed like the best fit for my grandmother to enjoy her independence as long as she can.

my mom is not inter...

my mom is not interested in this facility because of the small living area for her and my dad

visited today and talked with the dir...

visited today and talked with the director. She graciously showed up around and provided information.

Very nice facility. does not accept m...

Very nice facility. does not accept medicaid.

The Atria seemed adequate, but we le...

The Atria seemed adequate, but we left a little depressed. Dad didn't think he'd like it.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review and I’m very sorry that our location did not seem to be a good fit for your father. We do offer short-term stays if he is interested in giving our community a try before making such an important decision. We offer over 200 engaging events and activities each month, as well as delicious dining options. If we can answer any questions, please contact us at [removed] and include the Atria community name in your subject line. We hope to see you again soon!

Atria Salisbury offers peaceful charm and a friendly atmosphere with all the comforts of home. Take a getaway with new friends to the beaches of Ocean City and Rehoboth, or participate in one of our many on-site activities. Atria Salisbury is situated in historic Salisbury, Maryland, near the Peninsula Regional Medical Center along the Ocean Gateway.