Sterling Care Harbor Pointe - Salisbury, MD

Sterling Care Harbor Pointe - Salisbury, MD has yet not published prices.

A place for mom really helped me find just the right place for my mom. This place is one of Salisburys hidden gems. Whenever I travel to see mom and to take her out for a little while it's convenient to shopping centers and restaurants without having to drive through town. Every thing is within two miles. I know not many care about that kind of stuff but after driving two hours the last thing I want is to sit or deal with traffic. I wanted to find a small place with few residents. Easy for mom to walk around and easy to get to know everyone. A place with lots of activities to keep mom active. The staff is amazing and I'm grateful to know she's well cared for and as made lots of new friends. The staff and residents all start to feel like family.

No problems!

This community has just been wonderful with my parents. They love it and they have been getting involved with the activities that they have. The community and the apartment has been really clean and neat.

Over The top Community!!

This was a very lovely community. The tour guide was very informative. They offered me a complimentary meal that was good. The community was very clean and there was no odor. The interaction between the staff and residents was great.

Sterling Care Harbor Point is an assisted living and memory care community located in the city of Salisbury, Wicomico County, Maryland. Our exquisite community is well placed in the region on the head of Wicomico River. The river offers many sights to see and activities to engage in. Thus, Salisbury is a perfect destination for family and friends of our residents to explore the beautiful natural sights that this city has to offer. Moreover, the weather is excellent for outdoor activities in this area. Our community has roomy outdoor amenities for our senior residents with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.