Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe - Rehoboth Beach, DE

Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe - Rehoboth Beach, DE has yet not published prices.

My uncle has had a great experience at Brandywine.

My family has had a wonderful experience with Brandywine Senior Living at Seaside Pointe. My uncle, who suffers from Alzheimer's, is being so well cared for there. My dear Aunt has spent the last couple years researching her options, worrying about every detail of his future. The staff at Brandywine, especially Heidi, have held her hand and made the transition as smooth as we could have possibly hoped for. Once he moved in, the only thing left for my Aunt to do was wonder how he was doing when she wasn't there...but Heidi has even helped her with that by communicating frequent updates on how well he is settling in. The staff has learned his habits so quickly and during visits it's been obvious that he is safe and cared about. My aunt has finally been able to relax after all these years.

Nice place, not a great fit for us

I thought they did a nice job overall at Brandywine at Seaside Pointe, however it just wasn't a great fit for my loved one. The facility itself was always clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. They have all sorts of activities and events going on! Unforuntately it was just a bit too active and busy for my loved one, she does much better in a calm, quiet environment.

My parents moved to Brandywine Senior...

My parents moved to Brandywine Senior Living at Seaside Pointe in August, 2012. My mom lives in the assisted living section and my dad lives in the Reflections (memory impaired) area. If you are looking for a comfortable atmosphere, caring staff, plenty of activities for your loved one and 24 hour nursing - I highly recommend Seaside Pointe. They offer many levels of care depending on your loved one's needs. And I can't say enough about the management staff and the rest of the team. They truly do treat each and every resident as if they were family. When you stop by Brandywine Senior Living at Seaside Pointe, you will see why "life is beautiful"

Brandywine is devine!

This past April, my 93-year-old aunt moved into Brandywine Senior Living at Seaside Pointe located in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. A recent health crisis resulted in her not being able to live on her own any more. The nursing staff and personal aides at Brandywine who care for my aunt are absolutely wonderful and have always treated her with the upmost kindness, compassion, and dignity. In fact, all of the staff at Brandywine, including the administrative, dining room, and maintenance personnel who oversee daily operations, help to make this assisted living facility a cheerful, attractive, clean, and pleasant environment for all residents and their guests to enjoy. The provision of complementary van transportation to take residents to and from their doctors' appointments and on day outings also is a terrific benefit. Because I see my aunt on a regular basis, I know firsthand the level of quality care she is receiving at Brandywine, and I would highly recommend it as an assisted living facility.

Much to Love at Brandywine :)

The first time we visited Brandywine Seaside, it felt like home. The staff there is energetic and welcoming, and the facility is like a home with different rooms to explore and a beautiful courtyard. We loved that residents are assessed to determine their needs and provide the best level of care for them. Since my mother has been there (almost 2 months), her medications are on a schedule, she eats 3 meals a day and she's in a lot less pain for the first time in years. She's enjoyed the activities that she can do, and she says the food is "pretty good!"

Nothing is ever perfect, of course ... it's not "home", and occasionally an employee is not as compassionate with the elderly as they might be. That said, if there is ever a problem, the staff listens and responds quickly. They are also great about keeping us informed of any problems since we don't live in the area.

One other thing ... Brandywine allows small pets, which meant that my mother could take her cat with her. That was huge!

Lifesavers

My mother came to the dementia / Alzheimer's unit at Brandywine Assisted Living 1 1/2 years ago, and the experience has been a lifesaver for my mother, father, and our entire family. The entire staff has been wonderful in caring for my mothers needs, as well as my fathers. There are many activities for the residents, including ceramics, entertainers, day trips, etc,. which help my mother socialize with others. I would recommend Brandywine Assisted Living whole heartedly.

Nice Facility

So far, Brandywine seems to be good at what they do. My Mother seems to like it. However, I do feel it is very expensive for someone like my mother who does not require any care besides housekeeping and meals. I wish they had a less expensive level for someone like her.

Two Thumps Up for Brandywine Senior Living at Seaside Pointe

The place is very cheerful, clean and everyone is extremely pleasant and friendly. More importantly, the residents are happy living there. They have activities all the time and the staff do their best to involve the residents whenever possible. The location is much closer to my home which is important to me.
The facility is so nice I could live there...you don't cook, clean, do laundry. It's a permanent vacation!
I would heartily recommend Brandywine at Seaside Pointe.

An Outstanding Location:
Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe is scenically situated in the popular vacation resort town of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and conveniently located just off of Route 1. Seaside Pointe is just minutes from the area’s famous boardwalk and beautiful beaches as well as the much traveled shopping outlets.

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
Our residents enjoy a variety of programs designed for fun and education such as the Men’s Club, Card Sharks, or the weekly Chair Zumba. In fact, at Seaside, we offer an abundance of choices (Escapades…for Life!) for your entertainment and delight. If all this fun gives you an appetite, enjoy the ultimate choice with our All-Day Dining program. And, of course, you know that your beautiful suite and private bath await you…whenever.

A Commitment to Quality:
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that at Seaside Pointe, as with all of Brandywine communities, our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards is apparent in all we do. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.